OMG its an N64

Soldato
Man i was expecting one of those.. parent jokes..

"Open the box Timmy.. go on.."

"OMGLOLZN64zzz.................................................................................................................................................

:/.................

what is that..."

"Thats a box for an N64, We got it off ebay, 'Boxed N64 Box', We knew youd like it "

Soldato
Mohinder said:
If you're serious... why?
Why would it be fake?
If he is thinking the same as me, it's not that he thinks the video itself is fake but that the kid is putting it on. He doesn't look like he is genuinely that excited. Kind of showing off and acting up. The kids reaction does look really false to me, altough I am sure he really did like the present.

Soldato
About goldeneye, i got most of the cheats but there were a few that just takes the ****, i really get annoyed with games where you have to work for cheats, it defeats the point, the whole point of cheating is to get it easy by codes etc, also working for 60+% of the maps and game modes in games like timesplitters is wrong imo, while its not too hard i like to have access to most of the stuff i paid for but thats not to say i don't mind a few odd extras being special unlockables. :mad: :p

Soldato
Sic said:
there's NO WAY you could do it in a minute and a half 2:05 i believe

I actually managed to get all the cheats except the 2xRCP90 cheat (some ridiculous time on Cavarns was needed) - I was quite happy with having got that far actually :D

-RaZ

Man of Honour
MoNkeE said:
I actually managed to get all the cheats except the 2xRCP90 cheat (some ridiculous time on Cavarns was needed) - I was quite happy with having got that far actually :D

-RaZ

Odd, I thought I had that one. Yet I couldn't complete aztec on secret agent... Maybe I'm lying :(

Soldato
kreeeee said:
And how do you propose we do that?

We could play the source one over the net ?

That video is ripped off 4 color rebellion, its pretty dam funny, I love the way he doesnt really get why he got a remote control car of the n64 afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom