FAO Hinckley peeps

Soldato
This saturday a new carwash is opening up in Hinckley.

For £25 you can get topless girls to wash your car
For £15 you can get bikini girls to wash your car.

Obviously I can't link to the site about it as it's a tad naughty and I'm at work anyway, but how bizzare is this :D First the lap dancing club now this, the church brigade type people are going to have field day complaining about this :D

Dup

Dup

Soldato
For £25 I'll wash someones car topless ;)

Sounds like an enterprising idea. I doubt the plod will be too happy about it if its in an exposed public area.

It'd be funny if a lady in her X5 full of sprogs turned up for a wash.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Hinckley rocks. :p
I know the dude who opened the lap dancing bar. Nice bloke called Nik. Was a damn liberty if you ask me. He gets permition for lap dancing spends loads of money revamping the place then within weeks of opening it gets closed down because of neighbour complaints.
Fair enouth if it's a problem but why give him permition to open then close him down asap. Money wasted an all that. :mad:

As far as the car wash goes it sounds dear. Us Hinckley folk don't like spending money and there are plenty of girlies down town who flash the **** after 4 bottles of Pils and that's a lot cheaper than 15 quid. :p

p.s.
Would be a great mini meet though if us Hinckley dudes filled a car chipped in and went for a car wash with our digi cams in hand. ( only cams in hands gents PLEASE )
Someone could host the pics for the over 18's after would be well funny.

Soldato
OP
I'm tempted to go for a laugh. I'm going to assume that this is held away from prying eyes and without checking the site I have no idea where that would be.

Pug

Pug

Soldato
heh, quality - Yeah, know Nick as well, spent many an hour chatting with Pint in hand with him either down Brannys or the front bar in his club...

The lapdance thing received a backlash not so much from the neighbours but from slumped sales in the rest of the club as people thought it solely a lapdance place as opposed to a club/bar with a dance section, however it would seem that since then it has never really recovered. Seems its more of a hobby for him anyway than a money maker...

Whereabouts this gonna be then mate? Hinckley meet would be soo easy heh

EDIT: addy in trust for site details...

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
malc30 said:
Do you know anyone with a mini bus or coach. Plenty windows. :D

Have a word with Bernie. His bus could be the ideal thing. Where is it going to be?

OT, the lap dancing bar is closed? That didn't last long. TBH, when it opened the limo down near Litten Tree was a bit sad. Offering to pick people, up FOC, so long as they paid to go in, how about that for washing? I never did go, any good? The problem with a lap dance club in Hinckley is, it's not got the right clientel IMO. When it opened, the ones raving about it were the drunken louts who spend a lot of time in Brannigans (not everyone in there is, obviously, how do you think I know about them ;) ) more of a Union/Barracuda/Baron man myself, whenever I am back in Barwell.

edit - why didn't I see Pugs post about the limo :confused: ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Pug said:
heh, quality - Yeah, know Nick as well, spent many an hour chatting with Pint in hand with him either down Brannys or the front bar in his club...

The lapdance thing received a backlash not so much from the neighbours but from slumped sales in the rest of the club as people thought it solely a lapdance place as opposed to a club/bar with a dance section, however it would seem that since then it has never really recovered. Seems its more of a hobby for him anyway than a money maker...

Whereabouts this gonna be then mate? Hinckley meet would be soo easy heh

EDIT: addy in trust for site details...

Sent you an email dude.

Pug

Pug

Soldato
R0551 said:
Sent you an email dude.

yep, cheers just opened it whilst the office was quiet ;)

tbh, its not *too* nsfw, just the odd topless shot ;) Some of the girls aren't "the best" but hey!

And its situated on Sketchley Meadows Ind Est off the A5, LE10 3EN

should be £30 on the day, £25 is if you prebook...

Permabanned
malc30 said:
p.s.
Would be a great mini meet though if us Hinckley dudes filled a car chipped in and went for a car wash with our digi cams in hand. ( only cams in hands gents PLEASE )
Someone could host the pics for the over 18's after would be well funny.

OMGZ! BOOBS IN THREE DIMENSIONS!!!!

*n

Soldato
Hmmm, Hinkley, just down the road from me.

Think i'll look stupid asking for a car wash with an allready clean car!

I can just imagine a queue of cars, each one packed full of guys!

BaJ

BaJ

Associate
Sounds err interesting! :)

Didn't realise there was so many from round this neck of the woods!

Edit:
Err .. oh yeah, email in trust for web details, ta!

Last edited:
Permabanned
I can just see it now ..A few rough chavy slappers coverd in tattoo's looking like drowned rat's ..Totaly NOT erotic or worth the cash ... Can you imagin the job thay would make of your car ?

ewww no thanks :D

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
maddad68 said:
Snipped

ewww no thanks :D

The Point is Fun.
Fun = Laughing taking the No swearing. Read the FAQs and generally enjoying ones self. :)

RO55I
Mail me details mate.
We need to find out if there are any restrictions before commiting though.
If there's a 1 pervert per car limit and no cams allowed we'd be gutted.

Good meet point would be the Holywell next to the Pug garage on London road.

Back
Top Bottom