Play & charge kit help...

Soldato
Well after buying a play and charge kit I didn't seem to get any instructions with it. :(

Anyway, how do you know when the battery is charged? Is it when the light turns to green on the kit?

Also, where can you see how much battery you have left? I've got a small icon that looks like a battery when I bring up the dashboard in games but it never seems to move, even after 12hrs of play?

Soldato
The light turns green on the unit, also you can turn your xbox off and leave your controller on charge.

Press your xbox guide button and look in the top left, theres a small battery indicator, i wouldnt beleive it though.

Paul ...

Soldato
The battery gauge in the dash is horrendously unreliable, as a rule of thumb I tend to get around 3 weeks worth of gaming from a fully charged battery pack, thats with the console on for at least a couple of hours every day.

P'n'C manual is on here...

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/xbox360/manuals.htm

...not that theres anything to it anyway.

Dosnt even tell you about being able to charge with the console off IIRC.

Also just to note, the fans in the console will still spin when you charge the pad with the console 'off', just in case you thought something might be wrong.

Oh, and I think the console has to be on when you first start charging the battery pack.

Thats all :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom