Violent Ex-Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
u do know that shes likely to go even crazier now dont u, and if she does it again ull tell the police its happened a few times and then she;ll just say well he raped me in his car or something and ure be in the shizzle :p

Soldato
I finally summoned up the strength to plough through this thread from the start. My conclusion, the OP is a gen-uine retard!

Seriously, you could've probably sorted this out for yourself instead of wasting everybodys time and advice and then not paying attention to any of it. You should've just stayed away mate, phoned her or sent an email to say that you were going to let it drop (as you seemed to have made up your mind about that one already) but if it ever happened again you'd press charges and then had nothing to do with her for a good while.

If she really is a crazy then you have to be the sensible one and kept your distance. And don't say "why should I change where I drink etc", if you want to avoid situations like this then you just have to be the bigger person and do it. Give it a while to settle down and then return to normal.

As for the 'one for the road'... Well done mate, she now has your balls on a fork. You've undone anything constructive that you may have done lately, plus she's going to be even more bitter if she thinks you used her for a quick shag.

Your bed, lie in it!

Nix said:
Has anyone else on here had a violent girlfriend like the OP?
I was punched on a few occasions by a former girlfriend. The first time I let it go as she was drunk and we were having a barney. I didn't ever retaliate, and we're not talking open handed slaps - full punches to the face from a pretty strong girl.

The third time I calmly asked her why she thought she had the right to hit me, what reason did she have for punching some one she cared about as a means of enforcing her point of view. We talked about stuff, she cried and I said that if it happened again I'd walk away and never come back. That was the end of it and we were happy together, though the relationship died of natural causes a while later.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I have to congratulate the O.P. on an excellent thread and have starred him up to the max.
The only thing i am waiting for are pics.
Cherry on the cake springs to mind. :p

Associate
OP
Guys, i should have listened. What i did last night has made things ten times worse. She keeps texting me and asking me to meet her tonight. I have no intensions of meeting her but i know that shes gonna be on my case non-stop. She keeps saying she loves me and wants to be with me for the rest of her life!?! :|

I did have fun, i give you that, but i shouldnt have tapped boots with the dizzy cow, but i really do think with my **** instead of my brain :( :(

I also didnt use protection, i know i know.... now she text me saying shes not on the pill or anything... so i asked her to take the morning after pill and she said no. Apparently, she has a reaction with it, or so she says....?!?! Whats that all about? :eek:

What should i do? Should i change my number and hope for the best? Knowing her, she will come knocking on my door.

I dont think im going to go out drinking for a while because she will see me and i wont be able to get away! :|

Oh the mistakes i have made are unbelieveable.

Associate
Try telling her the truth - that you were doing her a favour by
giving her one for the road

I'm sure she'll understand :D

rating_5.gif

Associate
OP
afraser2k said:
Text her back telling her the truth and how you feel, then barricade the door.

I have done mate! Ive told her i cant go back out with her and told her it wouldnt work.

She just keeps twisting everything i say! :|

'We will work, we can get councilling'
'I love you so much and i know you love me, you cant deny it, i can tell'
'We were made for each other and you know it, lets give it another try'
'Please babe, i want to be with you forever. I love you so much.'

These are the sort of texts i keep getting :eek:

Associate
OP
Sigg said:
Try telling her the truth - that you were doing her a favour by

I'm sure she'll understand :D

rating_5.gif

I cant say that to her mate, im trying to keep her calm but if i tell her it didnt mean anything she will be round my house faster than you can ever imagine! :( :eek:

Soldato
i dont agree with gilly on the first page, he cheated on her, yes but it shouldnt have to come down to physical violence, especially concerning glass bottles.

Soldato
Kanye said:
I also didnt use protection, i know i know....
Holy ****** cow, dude (for want of another string of words)!!!

Jeeeeeesus.

"She keeps attacking me and wants to be with me, and won't leave me alone. I know, I'll shag her! Without a condom! That'll fix it!"

FFS.

Oh and by the way - the morning-after pill is a VERY heavy dose of hormones, basically forces any eggs that have attached themselves to the wall of the womb to break connection and come out in a period. It'll make any girl feel quite ill and it isn't good for the body. So to say she has a 'reaction' to it isn't enough. If on the other hand she sees it as a form of abortion and won't go through with it - then that's another story altogether.

Fingers crossed she isn't in the fertile part of her cycle.

I hope you will learn a lesson from this. I want to call you all the most offensive words under the sun. Beyond comprehension, how dumb.

No swearing. Read the FAQs

Permabanned
Kanye said:
Guys, i should have listened. What i did last night has made things ten times worse. She keeps texting me and asking me to meet her tonight. I have no intensions of meeting her but i know that shes gonna be on my case non-stop. She keeps saying she loves me and wants to be with me for the rest of her life!?! :|
This is what happens when you ignore the wisdom of the forums.
I did have fun, i give you that, but i shouldnt have tapped boots with the dizzy cow, but i really do think with my **** instead of my brain :( :(
Please learn from this experience
I also didnt use protection,
:rolleyes: Now this is stupid at the best of times but with a bunny boiler out to entrap you...
i know i know.... now she text me saying shes not on the pill or anything... so i asked her to take the morning after pill and she said no.
I bet she informs you that she's pregnant soon. A guarenteed way of getting her hooks into you. Possibly followed by more unprotected sex and/or miscarriage
Apparently, she has a reaction with it, or so she says....?!?! Whats that all about? :eek:
Possible if unlikely and means she's used it before. Anyway she needs the pregnancy issue to justify contacting you.
What should i do? Should i change my number and hope for the best? Knowing her, she will come knocking on my door.
Too late to hide.
Oh the mistakes i have made are unbelieveable.
I suggest you use that as your sig.

Last edited:
Associate
This thread gets better and better! I cant belive how much you have screwed things up...its actually comical!

I dont usually do this (matter of principle :p) but

5 BIG GOLD STARS!

Soldato
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

omfg i havent laughed so much in ages!!!

I suggest no one else gives advise as look what hes gone and done now. Someone will tell him to avoid her next he'll come back on saying hes engaged rofl

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom