Bizzare Car accident (pics)

Soldato
This accident happend today. How did he manage that? It's a slow section of road in a built up area!
And no there was no cyclist involved before anyone sais anything. :p

P1010133.JPG

P1010132.JPG

Man of Honour
What I find particularly sad, though, is that it appears you actually turned around and drove back the other way to get more photographs of a car accident :confused:

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox said:
What I find particularly sad, though, is that it appears you actually turned around and drove back the other way to get more photographs of a car accident :confused:

I was just sent the pics over messenger. you know what people are like when they see an accident, they slow down to have a good look!

Soldato
weescott said:
This accident happend today. How did he manage that? It's a slow section of road in a built up area!
And no there was no cyclist involved before anyone sais anything. :p

*snip*

*snip*

Well....IMHO....he was probably doing something stupid like trying to take pictures of something at the side of the road while driving....

:rolleyes: ;) :p

Edit On the other hand, I do find the fact his rear left wheel has falen off quite comical. :D Theres something about a car with a missing wheel that looks amusing.

tbs

tbs

Associate
[TW]Fox said:

why not? if he was going to work, i rather look at the accident in another POV and say i got held up by this :o :D

Associate
It was mentioned that he lost control in the wet, but the traction control in a 350z is amazing, we tried to throw the car out while testing them (my mate worked at Nissan Cranfield developing the handling and suspension of the car) on ice and in the wet, the traction control is phenomenal, although admittedly it can be turned off.....

Caporegime
Freefaller said:
Right go on the OcUK accident/incident investigation team... what say you? :p

Easy, he gave it POWAAAARRR and ended up sideways, wheel hit the cub, bending it under and off then with the back end hopped up slightly slid up the fence and parked ontop of it, only thing i don't understand is the damage to the front, perhaps he did a 360 and not a 180.

Soldato
Poor 350Z :(

Some young guy in Aylesbury got his 350Z in another peculiar position in someone’s front garden a few months back, about 30 meters from the side of the road next to a roundabout in a 30mph zone.

I am guessing he had a hard time convincing the Police he hadn't been speeding in that one!

Last edited:
Soldato
I saw something similar in Bulgaria, some dude with a 2door BMW managed to get its front wheels stuck in the bars seperating the two lanes, he got some lads to help him get away before the cops came :p

Back
Top Bottom