Re: ebay, possible scam.

Soldato
Even taking into account that a lot of the negative feedback happened after the 9th, I'd still have avoided him on the frequency of complaints prior to that.
I'll bet you'll check the feedback in future!

Soldato
OP
Haly said:
Definitely!
I wouldn't have gone near him with that amount of negative feedback in a month.

Yeah i agree, i will be more careful from now on as per ebay.

On a lighter note - this shouldnt happen to me, im a Nigerian! if anything i should be the scammer not the scammed. :o

Soldato
tbh, this is the reason I don't use Ebay

what about if I'd been the first to buy something off him, I'd of only seen the GOOD feedback!

Soldato
to be honest, after looking at that feedback, a lot of stupid people have bought off him, i ALWAYS check feedback, any negative i wont bid.

The only people who don't like ebay are people who don't know how to use it safely

Associate
The guy has negitive feedback, however his positive feedback is 98.5%, which is good.

He probably sells a lot of rubbish on e-bay, so I wouldn't be supprised if it did take a wee while for him to get around to do things like dispatch goods etc.

I would give him more time. It doesn't sound like he's deliberately scamming you, rather that he just hasn't got around to sending it yet.

Judging by the volume of customer's he has had, that is no supprise. He's had more than most small businesses would ever get!

Back
Top Bottom