In the hunt for a £6k

Permabanned
Somthing with 3 doors, either 1.8 / 2.0 for £6,000

Had my eye on a 2002 02 FORD FOCUS 2.0 Zetec for £6k with 50,000 Miles. How are the engines on the Focus.

I want somthing that will be fun to drive, I only do about 6,000 miles a year. Got 2 years NCB

Soldato
How old are you for insurance sake?

What other criteria do you have apart from being fun?

Could start listing lots of silly jap turbo's but I'm guessing if you're looking at a Focus that isn't what you're after...?

Permabanned
OP
PEUGEOT 206 2.0 GTi 31,000 £6k

The Seat Leon Curpa looks nice but there is hardly any around my area.

Im just really looking for the best overall "hothatch"

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
cheets64 said:
I drove a Clio about 3 years ago and i hated the light steering.

"normal" newer clios have very light naff steering imho. Although saying that they do what they are designed to very well, and that's to be a small town car so the lgith steering gives it great mobility.

However as with most sporty Renaults the 172 has better, less assited steering. It's always been praised for the steering feedback unlike some other hatches.

My old 19 was the same, steering was assited but you'd only really notice when moving v slowly or parking, even then it was quite heavy.

Last edited:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Firestar_3x said:
Depends, the variable rate in my clio is ok tbh, it does go light round the corners sometimes but at 80mph its heavy enough, round town its nice and light as you would want.

Could be the case, I've not driven one above 60, mostly just around town. Was ever so light which was quite nice for town driving.

Back
Top Bottom