• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

XFX 7900GTX Extreme's stock?

Caporegime
Welcome to the forums. :)

I may be wrong, but i think its those ones that are trickling in all the time, and getting shipped out to fullfill the backorders as theres quite a few, but im sure if Gibbo spots this thread he will let you know as he's in charge of the cards etc.. at OcUK. :)

Associate
:rolleyes:
Wouldn't hold your breath - I ordered mine at 4.45pm on launch date 09/03 and still waiting.
All they say is cards are trickling in and all back orders will be dealt with as soon as possible
:mad:

Associate
Thats why I opted for an ATI x1900xt !

There actually available !, paper releases just make people angry !

Nvidia need to sort it out ! as I'm sure a lot of people have gone from the green to the red.

I'm not some kinda ati fanboy, I just wanted a good card quickly and nvidia just don't seam to be delivering.

Soldato
Yep they are in every shop`s,looks like NV cant make em as fast as they thought.
I sold my BFG 7800GT to buy one of these card`s as i thought there would be plenty in stock :rolleyes: had to buy another card to keep me going for a bit :mad:

Was going to get the ATI x1900xt but there is to many threads about them not working after a short time.

kbc

kbc

Associate
I've emailed plenty of etailers about stock, and many of them respond saying that they only have limited stock or only 1-2 are coming in, which is simply not enough for all those who are looking to buy a 7900GTX.

I'm having bad feelings that the wait will be another 2-3 weeks. Which seems like a joke at the moment as I've sold my 7800GT over 3 weeks ago and am struggling on a 16mb card. :( Looks like Nvidia needs some sorting out.

kbc

kbc

Associate
Yes... and it doesn't seem like it's only the GTX, the 7900GTs are also struggling with stock at many other online retailers. Seems like Nvidia did a very quick one to suppress the popularity of the X1900 cards by introducing a short supply and then leaving it at that. :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Thats twice in a row now then that the big Nvidia has done an ATi, first it was the 7800 GTX 512mb's that you could'nt get hold of, and now its the 7900's, what a shame eh, brings back memories of all those Nvidia fanyboys taking the **** about the non existant x1800's when they were launched, funny how things change eh. :p

Btw before you start, im only joking, don't blow a gasket. :)

Back
Top Bottom