FAO: Matt100 - W810i Release Date?

Associate
Thought you'd be a wise guy to ask, don't suppose you know the release date of the W810i on O2 (I know it's sometime in March, but I'd like a date)?

Others feel free to add if you know.

Soldato
end of march to networks, mid april to major multiples (cpw/4u) and then may into distribution which means the likes of internet resellers get their hands on it.

Associate
considering it aint much of an improvement on the W800i, will the Networks still charge for it at first on the cheapest contracts?

By cheap I mean the £15-20 ones :D

Soldato
argh!

I've had 5 of these sat in the office since last monday but I'm on holiday so won't have them until next monday! And a load of speakers.. mds70, something else as well I forget...

grrr :(

Soldato
Looks really good and basically just an improved version of the W800i. Sexy (would say sexier but the w800i looks fugly), faster and just generally an all round nice phone.

Some pictures, videos and specifications, click here

BeatMaster :D

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
BeatMaster said:
Looks really good and basically just an improved version of the W800i. Sexy (would say sexier but the w800i looks fugly), faster and just generally an all round nice phone.

Some pictures, videos and specifications, click here

BeatMaster :D
The screen seems brighter too. Was comparing it earlier with a w800i and they certainly seem to have done something to the screen but no idea what :o
Extra speakers too.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
April time is all I know atm, should know more next week though, i.e. might hopefully have stock by then.
Can't be long now though imo.

Soldato
off topic, but don't suppose you've heard anything about n80, p990i, m600 turning up in cpw?

i don't think my p910i will last much longer.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
BUSH said:
off topic, but don't suppose you've heard anything about n80, p990i, m600 turning up in cpw?

i don't think my p910i will last much longer.
N80's meant to be April time, although bear in mind it's been put back a month every month since October :o

No idea about the other 2 sorry :/ I'll have a better idea when April starts/new prices appear/I have to relearn every price for the month again.

Back
Top Bottom