A walk

Associate
i went for a wonder around today, nice and sunny. captured these, i`ve only been through a few, havent posted here in ages. any comments or suggesitons are welcomed.

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

cheers

Last edited:
Associate
really enjoy 1 & 3. Nice to see a long focal length used for situations where normally a short length is used...gives a great aspect.

Think 2 could really do with a clipping of the levels at the highlights and slightly at the shadows end, and possibly even converting to b&w or a duotone. Its a nice shot, it just lacksa bit of pop imo

Thanks for posting

Associate
Cool shots. I really like 1 and 3. I'd like to see one in B&W. :)

And the colours on 4 are nice :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
thanks for all you comments, i`ve got more to post once i recover form my hangover :), i`ve attempted this, does it work, i like the brown colours of the sandstone though, thats why i didnt try B+W before.

IMG_33893.jpg

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

I think 1, 2 and 3 lack punch and don't really offer me anything. However 4 is a gorgeous image, lovely contrast and well composed and you should be really pleased :)

Associate
exactly what tomWilko said. 1,2 and 3 dont do anything for me. Good images and concept but in comparison to 4, dont really shine. 4 has awsome contrasting colours.

Associate
OP
what about these two?

IMG_3429.jpg

a lighthouse...

IMG_3342.jpg

the smoky effect in this image was caused by a smoke coming from the engine, there was a guy working on it. i desaturated it with a layer then just deleted the desaturation from certain areas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom