Show us your TFT setups!!

Soldato
sara said:
Excuse the mess! :D

desk1.jpg

Thank God there is someone else on the planet who has a desk like mine! ;)

TK1

TK1

Associate
pc6lq.jpg

Custom Samurai PC
AV8-N Deluxe Motherboard
AMD 64 3500+ Processor
1024 DDR Memory
160 GD Raid 0 H/D
Twin Acer 19” Wide screen Monitors (Dual Monitors)
Saitek Gamers Keyboard
Saitek Gamers Mouse
Saitek Evo Joystick
Logitech Z5500 Speakers
Epson R300 Printer
Epson 2480 Scanner :D

Associate
smids said:
A Digital TV card in his computer with Channel 5 most likely. It doesn't look hi-def to me, probably just been upscaled to the HD resolution as the TV card will probably have a much lower resoluton.

That's not Channel 5.

The logo appears to be 'Global TV', a US HD channel.

Most likely got it from a naughty source.

Soldato
Ste0803 said:
Just got my new monitor this morning... my setup is now complete :D until i see something else i want lol. Comments welcome :D

Ste0803 ! Thats cool man, iv got 2 19" monitors and you have just given me an idea for a centre widescreen like yours :D

Iv got the DFI Ultra Expert, I assume I can just plug in a standard PCI-E card into second PCI-Ex16 slot and run it at 2x just for desktop use? This what you have done mr dude ? I soo want something like that now !!

EDIT: Also where can I find that wallpaper ? :D

Last edited:
Soldato
smids said:
Hey, I'll not hear a bad word about the duvet. Plus, he's only 15, give him a chance :D!!!

I really want an Aston Martin Duvet - do they do them? I'd snap one up :D.
I think A**os do some car duvets, that's where i got mine from :p

Soldato
Well just recieved my beautiful new Dell 2405FPW and I think I am in love lol!!!

Absolutely stunning monitor. Played some BF2 on it and at full 1920 x 1200 with nearly all medium settings I get 50-60fps and it still looks stunning. COD2 seemed to play very well as well and also CIV 4 plays flawlessly :D

On the left of that picture is the old NEC 17" monitor i was using, its now on the second PC, and boy can you see the difference!!! Also dwarfs my emac as well lol.

Back
Top Bottom