• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

what time do they do specials

Caporegime
Well the 'This Week Only' runs from Thursday to Thursday, i would have thought it would have changed by now, wonder if they are running the same lot for another week then, best off phoning the shop, or sending a webnote to find out, unless Gibbo appears on today, and he can let you know. :)

Associate
What i'm worried about is that when the G.Skill comes off the 'This Week only' it will take awhile to get back to its normal price. As before I have noticed that it is often a few days before the price link is updated and during that time you can't seem to order it as the order button is removed and replaced with a link to this week only, but its not one this week only as its been replaced by new offers. I'm hoping to order the G.Skill tomorrow and I really hope the links work.

Associate
the offers run thursday to thursday as has been said, but more often than not they get changed early evening ish.

last couple of weeks may have been a bit different but prior to that it was often 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 in the PM before the switch happened.

Back
Top Bottom