England vrs Turkey and other (Spoiler Thread)

Man of Honour
Well we need to win were playing in fornt of some of the most passionate fans in the country and Roonaldo has taken the place of donkeyboy.

Could this be the start of something good or will england win and SVEN keep his job ?

The team looks to be playing the popular champ manager 4-1-2-1-2 formation although I have recently been england I unlike Sven did not play this formation while playing Turkey so lets just see if Svens Champ Man experience is different from mine.

Starting Line Up!

James
Neville, Ferdinand, Campbell, Bridge
Butt
Beckham, Gerrard
Sholes
Rooney, Owen

So Ladies and Gentlemen Lets see how tonight Pans out.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
kick off at 8:00PM I think or maybe 7:45

so basically I'm useless but someone else will be able to help.

Tukish Starting Line Up

Rustu
Fatih, Alpay, Bulent, Ergun
Okan, Tugay, Basturk,Emre

Somebody and Nihat

if anyone got that other forward I'm sure they will tell you ;)

Soldato
hmmmmm gerrad is on the left. Sometimes i do wonder about sven, but hey he won the seria a title at lazio so who am i to doubt him :dunno:

Also why isnt hasan sas playing, he was their best player imo in the world cup, is he injured, if so that is good news for england

lol its gonna be funny to see ian wright on bbc, he cracks me up :D

Soldato
is it just me or is the crowd booing during the turkish national anthem?

Also i think people are rating turkey too highly they are good but no where near as good as some people think!

sas is on the bench but they have someone as good in nihat, ive seen him for sociedad and he is class

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
thats twice that emre has had a go at beckham

becks has got to be careful we know how wound up he can get and we really dont need him to get sent off etc etc

Soldato
this is looking like it might turn into an ill tampered match. Beckham and nemre dont look like they are too keen on each other ;) He better be carefull.

rooney has to be carefull as well as they will be physical and attempt to wind him up.

beckham has a yellow, sheesh i thought him being the captain had made him wiser. He now misses the next game

Soldato
The Turks are playing Beckham really well, he's well psyched up and they're just teeing him up for another yellow, he really needs to calm down a bit or we're down to ten men.

Associate
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

why do i always feel i'm going to have a heart attack when i watch england ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom