3D screensavers

Associate
Flurry perhaps? Looks great, though it's not that taxing. Running two separate ones on dual screens is though. (a bit) It's an OS X port and I had a laugh when I spotted it during Inside Man while out on Saturday :p

Associate
Because it's a good point. :p

I doubt white people in the UK would claim racism if they were attacked by a black person.

Caporegime
wush said:
I'm not debating that but why have it attached to every post you make? Just seems a bit sinister.

Because it's a sig perhaps? Sigs always appear in your posts unless you don't have one ;).

Anyway back on topic. This is quite a good website:
http://www.3d-screensaver-downloads.com/ With good soundtracks :)

Edit: Sorry just noticed that you get the screensaver but at the end it comes up with a little advertisement.

Last edited:
Caporegime
There was one on here a little while ago, similar to flurry but a lot intensive on the GFX. There are about 10 of them on one site made by one person, i can't remember what it was called though. I'll upload them when i get back to uni if no-one can remember the link. :)

Soldato
WolfR1der said:
Flurry perhaps? Looks great, though it's not that taxing. Running two separate ones on dual screens is though. (a bit) It's an OS X port and I had a laugh when I spotted it during Inside Man while out on Saturday :p

Thanks dude, that screensaver rocks!

Permabanned
OP
wush said:
It's true to an extent, but why do you have that in your sig? :confused:
If you have a problem or question about my signature, email me.

Stop derailing threads by trolling or asking questions not associated with the thread.

Back on topic.

I was looking for a screensaver, the same sort style that the MilkDrop visualisation for Winamp is. I really adore that. :cool:

Soldato
/off topic.

I'm still waiting for a reponse to an email I sent you Jeff regarding this. Until the matter is resolved, your account will remain suspended.

Apologies to the OP.

Back
Top Bottom