Violent Ex-Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Matblack said:
I always thought a booty call was something very different to what it actually is, I'm old and easily confused.

Needless to say some of Mr Razur's posts do go over my head, I only just worked out what 'banging chowns' means :o

MB

haha, if needs be, i'll do my best to interpret.

booty call (n.) a call, which one makes to a member of the opposite/same sex depending on sexual preference, soliciting sexual relations. no money exchanges hands during a "booty call"

(v.) to make a call, soliciting sexual relations. "dang dawg, i gon' giv dat shawtay a booty call fo sho'!"

banging chowns (n.pl) a veritable bounty of musical interludes which are aurally pleasing to the proclaimer of the phrase "what-o jeeves, those Brandenburg Concertos are a bevy of banging chowns". not to be confused with "banging clowns". this is something entirely different.

Soldato
Kanye said:
Guys, you can call me all the names under the sun, but when she offered me it i was slightly drunk and any man who would have turned it down is gay.
:rolleyes: "any man who would have turned it down is gay" :rolleyes: . no there not gay there gentlemen something you really need to brush up on, grow up :mad:!!!

Bar

Bar

Soldato
any man who would have turned it down is gay" . no there not gay there gentlemen something you really need to brush up on, grow up !!!

Hate doing this but it just has to be done... its they're or they are

*breathes* Sorry about that - apart from that I agree with you fully.

Soldato
Bar said:
Hate doing this but it just has to be done... its they're or they are

*breathes* Sorry about that - apart from that I agree with you fully.

my spelling is not your concern but im glad you got my point ;)

Caporegime
Bar said:
Hate doing this, but it just has to be done... it's they're or they are

*breathes* Sorry about that - apart from that , I agree with you fully.
See me after class.

Grammar Nazis - There's always one worse than you.

Bar

Bar

Soldato
It was not a go at grammar - it was the use of the wrong word.

Lots of people seem to be misusing it these days. So ner ner :p

(My grammar and spelling have always been horrendous)

Associate
OP
Guys, quick update.

Im off out tonight on the razz. I know she is out tonight so if anything is goin to kick off, tonight will be the night...

Im hopeing she has learned her lesson but you never know... she is blonde after all.

Im really hopeing i dont end up in bed with her, because after a beer or 12, anythings possible right? Will power goes right out the window :|

Wish me luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom