Why can't i edit RAW?

Associate
When i plug my camera into the computer and try to edit pictures in CS2 all i get is errors

ahh7er.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have downloaded the CS2 RAW update but it still hasn't helped , what am i doing wrong?

Associate
Warspite said:
RAW is not intended to be edited, the idea is you save it as either JPEG, or but better still as a TIFF file, then edit that.

Of course you can edit RAW, that's kinda the point of shooting RAW! Take RAW image, make all the adjustments required then save as jpeg :p

Associate
Warspite said:
RAW is not intended to be edited, the idea is you save it as either JPEG, or but better still as a TIFF file, then edit that.

Warspite, old Q2ctf HSF Warspite?

Off topic sorry...

Associate
OP
and how do i do that?

When i plug the camera in with supplied cable windows file transferer does not show the raw images and when i try to copy them from the camera to the computer manually nothing happens.

do i need a card reader?

:confused:

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

Does sound rather strange, have you installed all the camera software to go with your 350d? I use a card reader to transfer images myself, mainly because it saves battery power and you can go pack the rest of your gear away while it takes the photo's from the card.

Associate
Hi matey, its one your many former adversarys here, formerly RSI L.Fly or [eXe]L.Fly...

NIce to see you around :)

Sorry still off topic

:D

Back
Top Bottom