burnout update

~J~

~J~

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
Hopefully it lets you keep the Madden van after you've unlocked it. I keep unlocking it only to find I can't use it!

Weird! I unlocked it then used it for one or two of the crashes.

Mud

Mud

Soldato
da_mic_1530 said:
take your memory card to the 360 demo pods in the shos and theres a download on it, saw it 2day when i got topspin 2

Is there no other way? You'd think a premium and a BB connection would be sufficient... :o

Permabanned
Ah dont worry, having the cars is then like a badge of shame....."oh look at him! he couldnt get a preeeeemium so he's on a memory pak, hah what a complete loooooser"

Not having it means your hard and have a big willy!

Soldato
Ultra_Extreme said:
Ah dont worry, having the cars is then like a badge of shame....."oh look at him! he couldnt get a preeeeemium so he's on a memory pak, hah what a complete loooooser"

Not having it means your hard and have a big willy!

I dont even have the game.. MAN i am HUGE!

Associate
Ive never seen any pod that allows access to the memory slot, they are all encased in perspe so how on earth can you download from one??? also i thought the 360 car was available from the start?? isn it the white and green one??

Soldato
turtle3 said:
Ive never seen any pod that allows access to the memory slot, they are all encased in perspe so how on earth can you download from one??? also i thought the 360 car was available from the start?? isn it the white and green one??

Yes but you can't use it online and I'm with you on the pods, I've never seen one where you can stick your own memory card in it.

Associate
wyrdo said:
Yes but you can't use it online and I'm with you on the pods, I've never seen one where you can stick your own memory card in it.

Ahhh I see, not played online yet,,

Only thing I can think of about the pods is that you have to live in a posh area where theres no need to lock up the 360 pods,,lol. I noticed the 360 pod in Maidstone near me is covered in scratches and what looks like snot or spit so theres no chance they are gonna let the local kids behind the protective glass,lol

Soldato
what about us people that forked out for a prem bundle and didnt bother with a mem card? We get stitched by not having the opportunity to get em or have to buy it :rolleyes:

Associate
Finally took my memory card in today and although the guys in game had never heard of people downloading anything from the pods, we managed to find and download the 360 car :) when I loaded up burnout it said the car will be available to unlock in the single player game and available instantly on live :) ,, but what do I have to do to unlock it in the single player game?? My boys driving me mad asking for ''the car with green booster flames'' and i dont know how to unlock it,lol ,, also I read in my 360 mag that you get a new track to race on?? I didnt get any new tracks, only the 360 car??

thanks

Back
Top Bottom