The *Official* Eve Online Thread

JC

JC

Soldato
[DW]Muffin said:
I can't link to it now as its DT, but I take it your not part of the Coalition of the NFC?

Hereby we announce the formation of a new alliance:

Northern Freedom Coalition [NFC]

The alliance is made of the ex-IRON corps, deklein residents, and others. It also symbolizes a coalition of five long-standing northern alliances under one banner.

This formation is strengthening the north to a degree it hasn't previously reached. All members have a background in the region and have existing roots here. There also exists a coordinated, streamlined military which has already repulsed attacks by several well-known and powerful PvP alliances.

Member corporations of the NFC are:
[AUS C] Aus Corporation
[WARPE] Warped Mining
[D-S-L] Deep Space Logistics
[LYN] Lynx Frontier Inc

Member Alliances of the NFC are:

[FLA] Freelancer Alliance
[OPUS] Opus Alliance
[NEXUS] The Nexus Alliance
[S-L] Serenus Letum
[NFC] Northern Freedom Coalition

The NFC claims all of Deklein.

The leaders of the NFC are: (for contact in diplomatic relations)

[D-S-L] Fastwind
[FLA] Dragonmorph

Associate
Ahh yes, :)

We (D-F-C) is a member of the NFC as of about 11pm tonight, which is why we probably dont appear on that list.
Its quite a natural progression for us in all honesty. We have heard what NFC's plans are and they pretty much align with our own. Basically its the majority of the previous members/residents, but without all the BS some of them brought to the table. Interesting times ahead indeed.

We looked at various alliances to join, and it was decided that NFC was the most appropriate for us.

Not really a case of "4th time lucky" as you can see eve is undergoing a major power shift at the moment, this is certainly our first alliance and we aim to do the best for it we can.

Last edited:
Associate
i had a look at the Region that [G] & [IRON] had and they are still i a lot of turmoil,
they are quite a few Station Systems which dont have souverignty yet,
i guess is all still in transition,
Its no wonder [5] hasnt taken advantage and claimed them.

JC

JC

Soldato
bigsteve said:
i had a look at the Region that [G] & [IRON] had and they are still i a lot of turmoil,

have you checked how many corps/players are actually in [5]? :p

Associate
bigsteve said:

Good points, it sure is a big risk for us as a relatively small corp, but we really think were onto a good thing. Besides members of the 5 are far too busy filling out BoB application forms to worry about dek at the moment :p ;)

Im not particularly concerned about FE tbh.

Who da thought it ehh, the banding together of 5, ASCN and bob against a comparatively weak alliance, has pretty much brought about the decline of 5, potentially a world of pain for ASCN, and not a great deal for FE, while reforging and reinforcing relationships of the northern alliances, new and old. Funny how things work out ehh :p

Last edited:
Associate
Dj_Jestar said:
That's one way to look at it.

also known as the rose tinted view of it :p

True but the only people that actually benefited from the EC-P operation were ISS and BoB, due to the influx of people you have had over the last few weeks. Im aware that the region is in for a turbulent time, but thats 80% of the fun behind eve :p

Caporegime
Why do people still think we went in to take the outpost? That wasn't even consideration until someone said "stuff it.. might as well whilst we are here"

Everyone who went into that op benefitted from it, except for TRUST/G/IRON/RZR that is :p

Associate
Dj_Jestar said:
Why do people still think we went in to take the outpost? That wasn't even consideration until someone said "stuff it.. might as well whilst we are here"

Everyone who went into that op benefitted from it, except for TRUST/G/IRON/RZR that is :p

Maybe i should have explained myself better. I have no doubt that you guys have no interest in the outpost itself by the fact that you left it/sold it to the ISS to manage. My point was that BoB have benefited from the decline of the 5 immediately after the operation. :p, and now the dust has cleared the allies of oppertunity from the operation have not benefited in any way. :)

Caporegime
So your saying that only BoB profited from the seize of EC-P8R and not ASCN/AXIOM or The 5?

And before this turns into a BBQ, I'm not flaming just seeing what the view is of people from that area.

Associate
[DW]Muffin said:
So your saying that only BoB profited from the seize of EC-P8R and not ASCN/AXIOM or The 5?

And before this turns into a BBQ, I'm not flaming just seeing what the view is of people from that area.

Thats cool, i also have no interest in flaming, its nice talking to someone on the otherside of the fence ;)

5 benefited in the short term due to the relieving from pressure from D7-, only to loose a large number of its members to bob = Loss

ASCN put a huge amount of resources into the capture of the station, only to potentially become next on BoB's list of people to poon. = Loss

Axion = same as ASCN.=Loss

FE lost a large proportion of the 5 (to bob)that were baby sitting them = loss

BoB got to bang their drum, recruited a large number of 5 pilots, = Win

Dont get me wrong, i have a huge amount of respect for bob, they are a force to be reconed with and their actions are not comprable to anyone elses in eve. Well thats what it looks like on this side of the fence :)

Associate
I would advise that ASCN/AXIOM do not comment on that which was gained from the EC-P adventure. Neither Matieral or otherwise should be reveled, it will be shown in time.

Neoteric
Go on, bite on to the secrets like fish on fake hooks :D
[EDIT] I made a shuttle from Noob Ship Tritanium [EDIT]

Last edited:
Associate
DanSolo said:
5 benefited in the short term due to the relieving from pressure from D7-, only to loose a large number of its members to bob = Loss

Wasn't 5 who benefited in D7- as D7 is an FE system.

DanSolo said:

Mostly down to ATUK babysitting FE in D7 most other 5 corps bar a few Black Reign and 1 or 2 delta although towards the end of ATUKS reign we agreed with FE to let them learn how to defend on their own.

DanSolo said:

Only 5 pilots that joined BoB were ex ATUK, BoS have gone back down to Syndicate I believe, Delta have gone elsewhere to and Black Reign have made a boo boo which we are still trying to sort out.

Caporegime
DanSolo said:
Thats cool, i also have no interest in flaming, its nice talking to someone on the otherside of the fence ;)

ASCN put a huge amount of resources into the capture of the station, only to potentially become next on BoB's list of people to poon. = Loss

Axion = same as ASCN.=Loss

Dont get me wrong, i have a huge amount of respect for bob, they are a force to be reconed with and their actions are not comprable to anyone elses in eve. Well thats what it looks like on this side of the fence :)
The 5 losing ATUK was a seperate issue, they split because of different problems, not EC-P.. that's so painfully obvious it puzzles me why you have included that. :\

ATUK are ex BoB.. not surprising they joined BoB after they split from the 5, you must not have known that going by your assumption they were "recruited" in ec-p. :)

ASCN "loss" lol.. I'll leave it there due to Neo's request. :)

If you read the announcement by SirMolle, they have reset their standings for all (i.e. everyone) so now everyone is (or was at time of announcement) 0.0, not just ASCN and/or AXE. This is due to BoB being "at the top" without challenge, and having EVE's biggest (by numbers) alliances allied with them doesn't help the boredom factor.

Associate
Easy now guys, just saying what it looks like from the otherside of the fence, right or wrong :p

Obviously your going to be able to discount my ideas as you have inside information :p However compelled to i am to comment further, im not :p

Last edited:

JC

JC

Soldato
DanSolo said:

ATUK's ceo left due to out of game opportunity, ATUKs leaders decided to try something different and to do it under a different name. ATUK and the [5] left/disbanded at their peak, unlike NBSI and PA who whithered and died.

CKOZUK said:
Black Reign have made a boo boo which we are still trying to sort out.
You dont have a clue

Soldato
A dreadnaught shooting torps at a vindicator (it was tanked to the eyeballs) should do more than 220damage in siege mode right?? Yes it was tanked to **** but 220damage? Come on....

Back
Top Bottom