DRAG RACES: Round 1 Results!

Man of Honour
header.jpg

result1.gif

A few notes:
  • Each group is in order, best result first. Top two from each group go through to round 2.
  • Results are given as a comparison against the estimate. Positive result means exceeded the estimate.
  • Some people didn't return any results at all (indicated as 'NR'). To keep things fair, we've treated these as a 'no contest' (i.e. the person couldn't, or decided not to, take part). This was done to avoid someone with a high estimate being bumped out by someone with a low estimate who didn't dump any results.
  • Where there was a tie, the results were decided by who dumped their last WU first. For Group C, the timings were:

Mark Gray - 16:01:48
    Battie - 16:06:44
    Knights Of The Dark Rose - 18:54:03

Last edited:
Soldato
only 5 perfect drags and three of those were in the same group!!!!

You got to be peeved if you are that Knight's of the dark rose chappie.

Well done all, sound's like a well planned plan :D

HT

Associate
Originally posted by [ASSE]Arnie01
Am i right in thinking people with an output of 0 would always win?

**Hatches a plan** :D

Output of 0 = "Some people didn't return any results at all (indicated as 'NR'). To keep things fair, we've treated these as a 'no contest' (i.e. the person couldn't, or decided not to, take part). "

0 on result means they equalled their estimate.

[cran]jeff

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
not that I'm involved, but I'd have three columns in the tables - estimate, actual and difference - the "result" column isnt the result - its difference (just being picky).

M.

p.s. hakme2deth et mort! :(
(unlike JMF who is stomped!)

Associate
counting the times i've walked into walls.....
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 2 Komplikated for me! :confused:

come back Dooby all is forgiven!!!

J:D

remembers clickin EXIT on setidriver to stop sending when required wu's are sent.........ie......if u have a 'non auto transmit ' connection , theres no reason whatsoever to exceed your 'estimate'. Spose the only 'variable is when ADW decides to turn on his slackin comp and record the time :D

Associate
LOL

17 over estimate :D

I think that was an achievement in itself :)

Personally I blame my Prommie for putting me out of the race, even on test settings it was doing wu's in about 2hr - 2hr15 :D

I think we need more all out dumping races, in fact, TheGrimFiend is asking for a challenge. Oh yes.

Good luck to you all.

S

Man of Honour
OP
The drag races were designed to give the smaller dumpers a chance. The all-out dumping from the league was great, but it tended to leave the smaller players swamped by the big hitters.

I personally think we should alternate between this type of individual race and an all-out (either individual or team - although teams would be better IMHO) dump-fest. That way everyone gets a chance.:)

Like the leagues, this should be considered experimental, and we'll have to shake a few bugs out (like an entire group achieving their targets:eek: ).

Soldato
Originally posted by adwhitworth
That's markjcj.

Actually it's Shaunn88, I entered his account as the one for the races. He's currently crunching for that account on his PC alone, mine are busy doing something else.;)

Back
Top Bottom