Its that time of year again !!!

Soldato
Yes, now the winter chill has (almost) gone, it has turned into an episode of junior Kickstart on our estate :(

So let me think... April until, ummm... September-ish.
That's only 5 months of quad bikes, tiny clown sized bikes, full sized dirt bikes and mopeds riding absoloutley anywhere they like at any time of the day/night.

I would ring the Police if I thought that they actually cared, or if I thought that they were any use at all, or if I even thought that anything would happen to the chavs if caught.... but I don't think any of those things, so I'll not bother ringing.

I find it REALLY funny though when I read in the paper about residents taking the law into their own hands and stringing wire up at neck height down alleyways.
Then you get a nice big picture of a sad chav with a massive gash across his throat with some kind of story about how "He never hurt anyone and was a good boy and was probably riding on the pavements to get to the hospital quicker to visit his sick nan"

Oh well, there's always the hope that one of them will get hit by a car :D
That should be a good laugh for a bit.... might even calm the area down for a week or two.
Its not like anyone will even miss them either. Parents don't seem to care much these days. I saw some parents today walking to the car with their toddler kids.
When did it become acceptable to shout the F word at your kids ?

<sigh>.....
I'll be brave and stomach it for a few more years... then I'm off..... to a country that will knacker you up right royally if you step out of line !!!
Now that's what I'm talking about :D

HaX

HaX

Associate
Don't complain too much.

On a more positive note, women will be wearing skimpier outfits, it will be nice to go outside and big brother starts next month!

Soldato
Freakily enough, I was nearly run over by morons on mopeds who thought the path was better than the road to ride on :rolleyes: . After calling them certain rude names, I realised that when they had gotten to the top of the street they were turning round. This time they actually stayed on the road but at full rev :rolleyes:

Commissario
moonpie, i would defiantely complain to the police/council if they are being a nuiscance, the police do take note and act at times.

Apparently our local police have scrapped some of the scooters belonging to some of the more troublesome idiots, and given out section 59 notices to a number of others (basically warning that if they are caught causing the same sort of nuicance again within 12 months their scooter will be scrapped).

Back
Top Bottom