• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Mobile Intel 915GM/GMS Express Chipset & Games?

Associate
Hey all,

I have been given a laptop from work, According to device manager it has a Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS, 910GML Express Chipset Family for a Display Adapter.

Any idea's what sort of games it would play? Do you think it would manage Warcraft 3? maybe some CS?

Associate
It'll run basic stuff fine and is far better than previous intel intergrated cards - I actually run World of warcraft at 1200x800 res on my laptop with the same graphics card and it runs to a playable level on min detail. It will certainly play older games like warcraft 3 very well. Saying that you won't be running oblivion on it...

Associate
OP
Teley said:
It'll run basic stuff fine and is far better than previous intel intergrated cards - I actually run World of warcraft at 1200x800 res on my laptop with the same graphics card and it runs to a playable level on min detail. It will certainly play older games like warcraft 3 very well. Saying that you won't be running oblivion on it...

That'll do me mate aslong as I can run some basicy type stuff on it, Starcraft and Warcraft 2\3 will keep me busy whilst i'm away :)

Back
Top Bottom