Best way to get over a binge session?

Soldato
I’m someone who has lost a fair amount of weight, I still battle with it, but I’m doing pretty well, exercising lots and being sensible most of the time…..

But today I just went crazy, already consumed around 20 club sandwiches, 6 large cream cakes and 10 biscuits I now bloated and guilty, and I know I’m going to feel terrible tomorrow!

Any advice… I was thinking a pint of salty water or laxatives !

Associate
Gilly said:
Bah. Thought you meant beer :/

There isn't one. Except you're supposed to have calorie deficit.

Good luck with that!

LOL So did I.

20 Club Sarnies and 6 large cream cakes ~!! :( I don't eat that in a week! And it's only 2.15pm

Nah, don't drink any salty water :confused: Not unless your dehydrated, even then I wouldn't. Laxatives won't do nowt either.

Just don't eat for the rest of the day, till supper then have something good to give you a new start for tomorrow.

Caporegime
Crazy Fool said:
I’m someone who has lost a fair amount of weight, I still battle with it, but I’m doing pretty well, exercising lots and being sensible most of the time…..

But today I just went crazy, already consumed around 20 club sandwiches, 6 large cream cakes and 10 biscuits I now bloated and guilty, and I know I’m going to feel terrible tomorrow!

Any advice… I was thinking a pint of salty water or laxatives !

Christ how bloody big are you??...20 club sandwiches, 6 large cream cakes and 10 biscuits??. Hmmm some how i cant believe you ate all that, i have a pretty big appetite but even thinking or considering eating that much makes me sick to the stomach.

If you did eat all that then you must be one greedy pig, you sure your not the fella that was on the tv last night....britains fattest man??? lol:p

Seriously get some self control and dont be such a pig in the future :p

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Gilly said:
Bah. Thought you meant beer :/

There isn't one. Except you're supposed to have calorie deficit.

Good luck with that!

Crazy Fool said:
another helpful post from the 50,000 spam man :rolleyes:

Easy there. I think you'll find the majority of the members on this board will presume the same when clicking to open the thread. Myself included.

Honestly though, 20 club sandwiches!!?

Soldato
OP
Spawn said:
Christ how bloody big are you??...20 club sandwiches, 6 large cream cakes and 10 biscuits??. Hmmm some how i cant believe you ate all that, i have a pretty big appetite but even thinking or considering eating that much makes me sick to the stomach.

If you did eat all that then you must be one greedy pig, you sure your not the fella that was on the tv last night....britains fattest man??? lol:p

Seriously get some self control and dont be such a pig in the future :p

i was 23 stone (see post above) and i can still eat like a pig, sometimes i just lose it! :eek:

Soldato
OP
Mikol said:
Easy there. I think you'll find the majority of the members on this board will presume the same when clicking to open the thread. Myself included.

Honestly though, 20 club sandwiches!!?

come on stop brown nosing he's not a don anymore.... (although he still knows a few) :p

i was just kiddin, i have no beef with anyone, but do have some beef in my guts...... :( :(

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Crazy Fool said:
come on stop brown nosing he's not a don anymore.... (although he still knows a few) :p

i was just kiddin, i have no beef with anyone, but do have some beef in my guts...... :( :(

Brown nosing? I think you'll find since he lost his Don status I have a lot more respect than I did have and that wasn't a lot. Although now I find I had the wrong impression.

How have you managed 20 club sandwiches? That was my question. I know you used to be 23 stone, but what are you now?

JRY

JRY

Associate
drink water inbetween while you're eating.
you will feel full faster and should help stop you overeating

Back
Top Bottom