Family Guy Series 4 DVD

Man of Honour
It's just as good if not better than before. I can't wait for it :D

"Good thing I just watched that National Geographic Special on Firetrucks"

"A solitary killer, the firetruck stalks its prey. The firetruck can consume 8 times its bodyweight. The ambulances will have to wait their turn."

:D

Soldato
Belmit said:
I believe the whole box set of series 1-4 is out on the same day, for those that don't have/haven't seen the first three either.

Season 5 has almost finished in America i think, and we're only just getting Season 4 on DVD? :( :mad:

Soldato
Scuzi said:
"A solitary killer, the firetruck stalks its prey. The firetruck can consume 8 times its bodyweight. The ambulances will have to wait their turn."

:D

ROFL, aww forgot about that one hehe :D

Man of Honour
Belmit said:
I believe the whole box set of series 1-4 is out on the same day, for those that don't have/haven't seen the first three either.

Problem is, that boxset is missing the second half of the 4th season, so there's like 12 or so episodes misssing from the DVD box set.

Soldato
Spunj99 said:
Season 5 has almost finished in America i think, and we're only just getting Season 4 on DVD? :( :mad:

I think the season 5 you talking about is still season 4 in the states. They haven't got a season 5 yet. They separate them in the UK for the dvd boxsets.

Soldato
Tony Soprano said:
I think the season 5 you talking about is still season 4 in the states. They haven't got a season 5 yet. They separate them in the UK for the dvd boxsets.

I heard that i was actually season 5 and the way FOX or whoever it is..showed it, screwed it up and confused everybody.

It's all very confusing.

Soldato
Peter: Don't worry, I've got an idea-an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about.

Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die out?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.

Peter (after Lois tells him he's childish): "If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert."

Meg (about Peter being retarded): I can never go to school again!
Stewie: Oh, yes, Meg, yes-yes yes, everything was going swimmingly for you until this. Yes, yes, THIS is the thing that will ruin your reputation, not your years of grotesque appearance, or your awkward social graces, or that Felix Ungerish way you clear your sinuses, no no no, it's THIS. Do you hear yourself talk? I might kill you tonight.

Best show evar

Soldato
I have everything but S4, and I cant wait for it :D

Love that cutback when Peter is narrating his own life:

"I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow I think she knew.

Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless, with the long fatigue of a weary life."

*Lois punches him*

"I awoke, several hours later, in a daze."

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
DaveyD said:
Problem is, that boxset is missing the second half of the 4th season, so there's like 12 or so episodes misssing from the DVD box set.

Sucks to be us. :(

So are they selling the full season 4 DVD on its own, but only the first half of it in the box set? That's a bit off.

Soldato
I saw an episode other day where they all get superpowers, and it had the greatest bit ever. The town mayor tries to become super but gets diseased. It's so funny.
I'm tryna dig up the quote now!

Soldato
Mayor West: That's it! We have to fight fire with fire.
Mayor West: If nuclear refuse gave them superpowers, it could do the same for me.
Mayor West: Citizens, I'm off to the toxic waste dump!

*Cuts to Mayor West breaking into the Toxic Waste dump and rolling in toxic waste*

*Cuts to doctors surgery*

Dr. Hartman: Mayor West, you have lymphoma.

Sooo funny. :D

Soldato
Spunj99 said:
I heard that i was actually season 5 and the way FOX or whoever it is..showed it, screwed it up and confused everybody.

It's all very confusing.

The official Family Guy website shows season 4 to still be running, no mention of season 5. And the episode guide on tv.com has season 4 as well. I've seen it on other websites as season 5. It really is confusing but I think I'll stick with the official website. :)

110.gif

a-ha_meets_chris_from_family_guy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom