Help a lad out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Guys I'm going out tonight and my going out gear is still dirty from last week.

My Mum is away so she can't wash it for me, how the hell can I do it myself?

Going out gear consists of:
- Black T-Shirt
- Light Blue Jeans

I need to get this done quick, my mates are over at 5:30 and I need to be more or less ready!

Man of Honour
Open washing machine. Insert clothes. Close washing machine. Put a washing tab (or whatever) in the correct compartment in the drawer, set it to quick wash and press start.

When its done, open the washing machine, take out the washing, put it in the dryer, close the dryer and turn it on.

Once its dry, take out and put on.

Robert's yer muvvas bruvva.

Man of Honour
Soldato
Put the washer on cold, turn the water on, chuck a cup of soap in, chuck the clothes in. Use the lowest water volume setting or get some more clothes to put in.

When the washer's done, put it all in the dryer on low or medium heat being sure to check that the lint trap's empty before you go away.

heh n00b.

Soldato
OP
basmic said:
Jesus H. Christ - what has OcUK boiled down to, when somebody can't out how to do their own washing? :rolleyes:
Dude, I wanted to know how to wash my clothes, I've never done it before and I only know one place where I'd get an answer as fast as I did ;)

Permabanned
Tommy D said:
haha, I've got a huge pile for her when she comes back from holiday! I need this stuff though, like tonight ;)
Do yourself a favour, and put a few dark colours in amongst the wash.

If your washer is like mine, it likes to have a balanced load for spinning. If it isn't balanced, it'll shuffle the clothes about to try and balance it, and try again. If after 3 unsucessful "shuffles" it still can't balance the load, it'll abort the spin. :mad:

Soldato
OcUK saves the day :D

/ I am now waiting on the, my clothes are smaller and don't fit, HELP! thread :p

Basmic yours must be a posh one; the one downstairs just shakesitself until it falls apart if its not right, none of your fancy stuff :(

Suspended
Go down to local shop.

Buy bottle of Febreze.

Go home.

Spray clothes.

Spray with aftershave before going out!

:D

Lazy way out for you!

Cant believe people cant wash clothes, my mum taught me how to wash, iron and fold when i was about 9 years old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom