Buying a car

Associate
Just wonder, say if i was to put a deposit on a car i want, say 100 quid until i get a loan approved etc... how long would they keep the car for? Is there any legal length of time? If the loan fell through, would i get my deposit back?

Seen a car i really like, just i havent got the money in my pocket just yet. Dont want to stick a deposit down on something which could go to someone else, leaving me 100 out of pocket.

cheers

Associate
OP
Gah, i didnt wanna hear that. :(

Tis a for a Limited Edition Ford Fiesta 'Black' 1.4

Basically, its my first car and i'd love it. Just i dont wanna stick money down on something i might not be able to finance.

Man of Honour
Sorry, but its a Ford Fiesta.

Do not tank yourself up with finance for your first car, and especially not for something like a Fiesta.

Plenty of sound Fiestas around for well under £2k that you can get to grips with motoring with. Then, later on, you can finance something nice.

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Sorry, but its a Ford Fiesta.

Do not tank yourself up with finance for your first car, and especially not for something like a Fiesta.

Plenty of sound Fiestas around for well under £2k that you can get to grips with motoring with. Then, later on, you can finance something nice.

agree. dont do it.

Back
Top Bottom