WC Spec Check

Associate
particleastro said:
Ok, one last thing before I plump and buy stuff...are those swiftech radiators any good? They seem to be much cheaper than thermochill stuff, yet have the same 'reported' characteristics? I like the look of those swiftech raddys cos of the rad box you can buy with them...

To me rads are all the same like the pa and he series the only diff with the pa was it had input from cather who make the swiftech storm blocks. To me tho at the end of the day they all do a good job.

I went for the pa over the he because it was only few quid more so it all down to what you want to spend.

Associate
LOL

Well, I just took some measurements of my case and the new rad thats going in, and that bad boy isnt even gunna hang off the back!! Theres nout for it, Im gunna have to get a new case...just a shame I also have to buy a house. Decisions, decisions...

Man of Honour
particleastro said:
Well, I just took some measurements of my case and the new rad thats going in, and that bad boy isnt even gunna hang off the back!! Theres nout for it, Im gunna have to get a new case...just a shame I also have to buy a house. Decisions, decisions...

if ya get a big enough case u could have a watercooled house :)

Back
Top Bottom