This can't be right?

Soldato
Recently upgraded my phone. Was in London last week so went a bit crazy on 3G downloads, and grabbed something like 50mb worth of football highlights for free, trialling Vodafone's TV Sports package.

Then, to my horror, someone told me that Vodafone have a hidden charge of £5-£10/mb. I open my bill this morning and it's £0 (terms of upgrade were first 3 months were free) but none of the downloads were registered on the data section of the bill.

I'm very worried!

Tom

Soldato
LOL, Vodafone Live is free to use and there arent any per MB charges, only if you browse OUTSIDE of Vodafone Live you are charges something like £4-7 a mb

Soldato
Within Vodafone's walled garden, I believe that it's all free.

It's only when browsing the internet that you get hit by a massive charge per MB.

Associate
Tommy B said:
Recently upgraded my phone. Was in London last week so went a bit crazy on 3G downloads, and grabbed something like 50mb worth of football highlights for free, trialling Vodafone's TV Sports package.

Then, to my horror, someone told me that Vodafone have a hidden charge of £5-£10/mb. I open my bill this morning and it's £0 (terms of upgrade were first 3 months were free) but none of the downloads were registered on the data section of the bill.

I'm very worried!

Tom

Working for the giant monster itself I can confirm that all VF Live services are free. But (price plan dependant) downloads outside of the Live arena are usually either £1/£2/£5/£10.28 a mb.

It sounds like you were trialling the Sky Mobile Tv which is free anyway for 30 days and is streaming and not a download.

I know I subscribed to all of the Sky TV packages - then cancelled them all and didn't get charged a penny. :)

Killed the battery though!

Soldato
quick q, i had the sky tv and cancelled it so got it for free....but I can still access it and not getting charged?!?!

Error, or is it cos i'm on the staff plan?

Soldato
sat nav works differently, a receiver figures out where it is by recieving signals from satellites. Having more sat navs, doesnt necessarily put load onto the satellite....kinda like the sun... lol, or a compass.

Back
Top Bottom