Cheap PAG handset for Dad

Associate
Looking to get my dad a new mobile, he's on orange PAG and has a brick, so just looking for the handset only or a handset that isn't locked to another network.

No real requirements, but something that is simple to use with buttons he can easily see!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I got my Dad a Nokia 2600 and he likes it. It's simple enough that he can figure it out, and even read text messages ( :eek: Big thing for him ;)) plus it was fairly cheap at the time.
We bought it on T-Mobile though so not sure what it'd be on Orange but just a handset to bear in mind. :)
it's got clear buttons and a clear colour screen too which is handy.

Associate
Harib0 said:
Looking to get my dad a new mobile, he's on orange PAG and has a brick, so just looking for the handset only or a handset that isn't locked to another network.

No real requirements, but something that is simple to use with buttons he can easily see!

My advice would be to get a cheap pay as you go nokia - yes all pay as you go mobiles are locked but because they are nokia they can just as easily be unlocked and you might save yourself a few quid.

I also second a notion of the Nokia 2600 - £40 for a colour screen and polys and huge text :)

Back
Top Bottom