What mobile... with a difference.

Caporegime
I'm due an upgrade this month, currently on Vodafone £40~ P/M tarrif (before call and data charges), and would assume i'm going to be given a pretty extensive range of available handsets.

However, I am more than happy with my I-mate JAM for now (at least until the wifi version is out and at a decent price), so whichever phone i'm offered, I will not use AT ALL.

So the question is, which handsets are selling best at the moment (best being for a decent amount of money), as most likely this phone will end up on ebay the day it arrives, still unopened.

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Well if you can wait a few weeks then the N80 would be your best set. Think its out on Voda on the 20th of April iirc. It should be free on £40 p/m and will sell for about £450 on ebay it the coming weeks. If not then you will always get £360+ for a new 8800.

Soldato
Spamalot said:
Think its out on Voda on the 20th of April iirc. It should be free on £40 p/m and will sell for about £450 on ebay it the coming weeks.

Been pushed back to the 26th :( Also, you have to go on £60+ a month to get it Free on a new contract in store so dont hold your breath :(

Soldato
on upgrade i'm not sure, im guessing maybe £150-200, but obviously that doesnt take into account your actual call spend and how long you're with vodafone, best to give them a ring.

Associate
Get something rare and feature packed - something like the Nokia 6230i is as common as muck, therefore won't sell well.

For the ultra bucks something like a PDA combo will sell well - so anything like the SE P910i, P990i, w950i, Qtek Devices/Imate/HTC/XDAs, HP smart phones, Nokia 9300i. All good sellers. If your budget can't stretch a 3G video mobile will be a good selling point - so the SE w900i, N80/N90, Samsung z540. The Nokia 8800 also sells well because it is a pricey handset to begin with.

Basically the more features you can get, the more it'll sell.

But as always google is your friend.

Caporegime
OP
Apatche64 said:
if your spending £100 a month you'll be fine, how are you spending so much? would a flex deal on t mobile not save you some money?

Lots and Lots of data use. Work pay me back for it though :)

So according to vodafone, I pay the bills, as its my account. Work however pickup the tab at a later date :p

Back
Top Bottom