saw my ex girlfriend today....can't stop thinking about her!!!

Caporegime
So today i had to take something back to where i used to work and my ex girlfriend still works there.

I havent seen her in over a year and it was a split decision that we broke up. Basically we both lived miles away from each other and only she could drive at the time.

Now shes not seeing anyone, but i'm sort of seeing someone atm

and today when i got to where i used to work i went round saying hello to everyone, and kelly was there and we both talked for about 5 minutes, hugged each other "good to see you" etc. And we both exchanged phone numbers and she said she would text me soon.

So I'm sitting here contemplating texting her and staring at the year old photo i have on my pc - I just can't stop thinking about her, now should i text her or wait for her to text me back?

what do you guys think i should do.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Phate said:
So today i had to take something back to where i used to work and my ex girlfriend still works there.

I havent seen her in over a year and it was a split decision that we broke up. Basically we both lived miles away from each other and only she could drive at the time.

Now neither of us are seeing each other.

and today when i got to where i used to work i went round saying hello to everyone, and kelly was there and we both talked for about 5 minutes, hugged each other "good to see you" etc. And we both exchanged phone numbers and she said she would text me soon.

So I'm sitting here contemplating texting her and staring at the year old photo i have on my pc - I just can't stop thinking about her, now should i text her or wait for her to text me back?

what do you guys think i should do.

Delete the photo and the phone number.

If she wants to contact you she will and then you'll have the number again.

/coming from a guy who has recently started talking to his ex again and REALLY wishes he hadn't

Associate
paradigm said:
Delete the photo and the phone number.

/coming from a guy who has recently started talking to his ex again and REALLY wishes he hadn't

Agreed. I now can't get rid of my ex ever I spoke to her again...

Caporegime
OP
paradigm said:

but im just thinking what if she sits there tomorrow waiting for me to text and i dont then she thinks im not interested and then doesnt bother texting me :confused:

Associate
You said she said she would text, so I guess wait is the best option, the weekend is coming so maybe she will text then.

As my old grandad used to say - what is for you it wont go by you.

Good Luck.

Associate
well ive seen a pic of the little filly

i would hit it ........................................... so should you!!!!! ;)

text here :D

runs off to try and bluejack phates phone for her number

Last edited:
Associate
8 I3ALL said:
well ive seen a pic of the little filly

i would hit it ........................................... so should you!!!!! ;)

text here :D

runs off to try and bluejack phates phone for her number

Oi!! Do you want to sleep in the shed this weekend? I know, I havent got a shed, but I do have a garden waste bin that you'd probably fit in!

Last edited:

M0T

M0T

Soldato
If she said she would text you then wait for her to do it. If you get all pushy you might scare her away. Plus she knows you're waiting for her to text so shes not going to worry that you haven't messaged her - shes already commited to make the first move.

Associate
Toekiller said:
Stab her in the k.....wait. That won't work.

Kick her in her o......no that won't do.

Nope that's all I have. Good luck.

hysterical.gif

Back
Top Bottom