What is the scariest thing that's happened to you?

Associate
I want to know, what the scariest thing you’ve experienced is. This could be some kind of event, a nightmare, a hallucination, when you first developed a phobia, maybe even a film you’ve seen?

I'll add mine when i've a bit later.

:)

Man of Honour
Seeing my ex naked. Still recovering.

:edit: reserving this place for when I can think of a real reply...

Aha, thought of a "maybe". Once when my bathrom light was going dodgey I twisted it to see if it'd randomly turn on. I must've shorted something as I got a super massive shock all through my arm. The mount somehow managed to unscrew itself with the cables still attached from the wall aswell. The thing is there was a FAT glass globe on the top so I didn't wanna drop it instantly. I had to withstand about ten seconds of mains oomph while slowly lowering it to the floor as to not break the glass all over my bare feet.

Then I went into the next room and got my naked ex to do come help; she was into some weird stuff.

Last edited:
Associate
Talking to a girl who I use to work with after I gave her a xmas card with a letter declairing my love to her, years ago now but god she was hot.

Man of Honour
Seeing Zefan's ex naked.

Seriously though, was the night I got the scar on my forehead. I've related the tale a few times.

Basically, I had a change bottle that I kept my coppers and other small change in. It was a 5 litre whisky one. I knocked it over one day and smashed it. Moved it to once side and disposed of the pieces.

That night I couldn't sleep. I swung down off my bed to get my remote off the floor to turn the telly on. You guessed it. Smack. Half a 5 litre bottle stuck in my head. Worst bit? When I pulled back up and the bottle came with me for a couple of seconds and then dropped back.

The blood just wouldn't stop coming.

Was a fairly harrowing experience.

Soldato
When my ex pointed at a knife at me in a bid to get me to stay with her, when that didn't work she positioned it to slit her wrists instead, my pants were brown after that.

Soldato
Being a bit overly kinky, and managing to put a cut in one of the veins on my knob. No bloke should have to go through watching their ******* spraying a jet of blood accross the room. :(

To top it off the girl I was with had a phobia of blood, and nearly passed out.

Man of Honour
Le_Petit_Lapin said:
Being a bit overly kinky, and managing to put a cut in one of the veins on my knob. No bloke should have to go through watching their ******* spraying a jet of blood accross the room. :(

Zefan said:
Coffee ---------------------> Screen

Soldato
Le_Petit_Lapin said:

So long as it was only nearly.

Associate
Zefan said:
Coffee ---------------------> Screen

yeah- half a can of lynx and a zippo....FOOM! flaming balls!....burning! arrgh!

then repeatedly smack myself in the nuts to put it out....lying on the floor in agony...

got my £20 though, and the hair eventually grew back (didnt use mustard)

Soldato
having had somehting in my eye, all the way through and then told that if it was 100/th of a mm higher it would have completly blinded me...then having to have stitches in it...then having them took out...while im still awake :|

well took out while still awake they had to actually have my eye out to put them in because it needed back and front

That scared me quite a bit :|

Soldato
When I was younger and on holiday someone dared me to jump across the roofs of 2 buildings that were 4 stories up. So I took a run up but misjudged the distance and nearly fell, luckily I managed to get a hand hold and pull myself up.

Back
Top Bottom