A bit of a classic
My contender would have to be Jason Lee:
jasonlee9oh.jpg

"He's got a pineapple on his head..."

Last edited:
Associate
Gilly said:
I think you missed the point of the thread :/

I don't think I did, at least most of the other players have bothered to try and get a hair style. Joe Cole on the other hand looks like his dad still cuts his hair at home, someone needs to point him to the way of barber.

Caporegime
Ukadder said:
I don't think I did, at least most of the other players have bothered to try and get a hair style. Joe Cole on the other hand looks like his dad still cuts his hair at home, someone needs to point him to the way of barber.

he looks like hes more concerned with the football than his hair, so hasnt thought about the fashionista's that give a damn.
Joes isnt a bad haircut, just looks like he couldnt be assed styling it...

Soldato
Jason Lee, premier league!?! Having a laugh!!

Harry Kewell and his twin pony tail effort has to be in with a shout. I imagine it looks OK outside of playing football, but he looks Chinese with it scraped back.

Cisse's isn't too bad imo as it's different, Abel Xaviers was pretty bad, but he's banned for drug abuse now isn't he so no longer Premier League.

Didier Drogba's is awful. Just looks greasy and sticky - basically disgusting!

Associate
Ronaldo cause it looks like a plastic wig.

Henri Camera, the Letter H is shaved onto one side of his head but it looks like they forgot to shave the C on the other side

Back
Top Bottom