PS2 games to recommend?

Associate
I've recently bought an X360 which has got me back into gaming. Problem i have now is i've had all the titles for it, and the only one on the horizon what interests me is that Test drive, which is'nt due for a while yet...So

Never had a PS2 before, I'm looking to get some ideas to the best titles for this to tide me over till more 360 stuff becomes available.

Not keen on a normal Xbox, had one not too long ago, so PS2 it is...If anyones getting rid, how much you want? :D
So far i've decided to get Pro Evo 5 and Resident Evil 4...
Anymore i should consider?

Associate
God Of War
Final Fantays 7,8,9, <PSX) 10 etc!
Shadow Of Colossus + ICO
Devil May Cry 1,2,3
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call
Kingdom Hearts
Star Ocean: Till the end of time

I could go on, but a few from the above you keep you going for a long time! :)

Soldato
I'm a big fan of the Silent Hill series. Especially number 2. Worth checking out before the film comes out in a couple of weeks.

As already mentioned: God of War and Shadow of the Colossus. Also check out Rez.

Associate
OP
Cheers guys...i've checked your suggestions so far - forgot to say RPGs are out cos am still on with the ultimate on the 360 :D

here's my wishlist atm...
Pro Evo 5
Resident Evil 4
Gran turismo 4
Shadow of the Colossus
Metal Gear Solid 3
God of War
Devil may cry - latest

Looking forward to playing them all...really like racers, are there anymore decent ones besides GT4 on the PS2?

Associate
OP
I tried the demo on the 360, wasn't keen on that one tbh, it looked the business but not my thing really, much preferred PGR3, even Ridge racer 6 i liked better.

Back
Top Bottom