360 and mp3's

Associate
Hi guys

Is there any way to trasnfer the mp3's on my pc to the 360 harddrive?

at present i'm streaming them but can't see a way of saving the mp3's onto the harddrive

TIA

G

I still do not see why this is a problem :confused:

Why have a copy of all your music on your PC and a copy of all your music on your 360. The streaming is perfectly good, I have not had a single problem yet.

If you travel with your 360 put your music on an MP3 Player and connect that to the usb port.

Associate
OP
Kronologic said:
I still do not see why this is a problem :confused:

Why have a copy of all your music on your PC and a copy of all your music on your 360. The streaming is perfectly good, I have not had a single problem yet.

If you travel with your 360 put your music on an MP3 Player and connect that to the usb port.

Its not exactly a problem, my pc is upstairs and my xbox downstairs, i went to play music this morning and realised that my pc was off, i'm just lazy tbh lol, i thought it would be easier having some of my albums oin the xbox to save me having to walk allll the way upstairs to turn my pc on......

Soldato
yeah copied audio cds work fine but if you rip from a cd it always names it track 01, 02, 03, 04 ect and then you have to re-edit it to the right name. I've tried various mp3 tags renamers that when mp3 burn't to cd as audio format andy keeps the same name but as soon as the xbox360 rips it back to square 1, unnamed track.

Unless i'm doing something wrong

Back
Top Bottom