Recommend me a good 19" TFT please :)

Associate
Hey all, could any of you give me some recommendations for a fast 19" TFT, it will be used for online gaming mainly, so it needs to respond fast without any lag or whatever.
I have been looking at a few different ones but I am unsure of which to go for as I still own a CRT. :confused:
Lower MS the better I guess, as long as it don't get into silly money.
Budget is around 200-250, thanks. :)

Oh and I'd prefer if it was black to go with the rest of my system hehe, but if it can't be black then I will just have to cope.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hmm I just found this and it looks very interesting Samsung SM-930BF 19" LCD Monitor - Silver/Black, anyone know much about these?

Edit: There is lots of nice ones actually but I am not really a monitor guy, so I need someone who knows what there talking about with regards to TFTs.

Last edited:
Soldato
Viewsonic VX912 19" LCD Monitor - Black/Silver (MO-014-VS)
Price: £189.95 (£223.19 Including VAT at 17.5%)

this week only price

I can recommend this monitor from personal experience, dam fast, however i bought the 924 model with super quick response timings ( think its 2nd quickest out there 3ms) in fact about to stick it up on ebay for £260 ;)

but anyways, dam fast monitors with great colours

hope this opinion helps

Soldato
i would give a shout to the samsung 913N - cheap as chips but a top monitor. Gaming is not an issue on this monitor - very crisp clean monitor, 8ms responce time - no ghosting at all. No dead pixels, easy to setup and gives you a few quid to play with and spend on something else.

The lack of DVI input is not an issue the VGA looks superb! You will not regret it i promise you!

Permabanned
nick_lerwill said:
does any1 own 930BF?? is it good?

My mate has one and it is very good indeed. Nice picture too. He is well pleased with it. I have a Viewsonic VX724 3ms 17". Awesome TFT. Well happy with that too.

Back
Top Bottom