So this is what Friday afternoons are like for normal people

Soldato
I normally only do a half day on a Friday so this is unusual for me sitting here looking forward to the weekend at this time of day.

I'm bored, I want to go home and time seems to have slowed to a crawl. How the hell do you lot cope with it? :p

Caporegime
kaiowas said:
I normally only do a half day on a Friday so this is unusual for me sitting here looking forward to the weekend at this time of day.

I'm bored, I want to go home and time seems to have slowed to a crawl. How the hell do you lot cope with it? :p

Skully said:
It's Thursday.

/me points and laughs at Kaiowas :p:D:D.

Wish it was friday though, could do with a weekend off.

Soldato
OP
Freefaller said:
I think he means that it's a bank holiday and he's off work tomorrow, therefore it's as if it's a friday evening. It was easy enough to understand really...

Glad someone knows what I meant. I even had to check my calendar to make sure I wasn't in the wrong month or something.

Man of Honour
kaiowas said:
Glad someone knows what I meant. I even had to check my calendar to make sure I wasn't in the wrong month or something.

Well we do have to deal with students/teenagers who live one long bank holiday anyway so they don't appreciate the relief they bring ;) :p (Lots of tongue in cheek)

Back
Top Bottom