1000th Post

Soldato
Happy Easter ! ;)

Seeing as this is my 1000th post I thought I would say something decent for a change :) .....just thanks for keeping me entertained and providing good topic of conversation and giving me a laugh when I have needed it :D
I know I would be doing things a lot less constructive if I wasnt posting on here. Keep up the good work and hope you all enjoy your easter break.

Cheers :cool:

image_07.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
panthro said:
Seeing as this is my 1000th post I thought I would say something decent for a change :) .....just thanks for keeping me entertained and providing good topic of conversation and giving me a laugh when I have needed it :D
I know I would be doing things a lot less constructive if I wasnt posting on here. Keep up the good work and hope you all enjoy your easter break.

Cheers :cool:

Prepare to lose a few of those posts for celebrating ! ;)

Soldato
More than likely your about to lose a few hundred posts for posting about how many posts you have.

It all comes down to the fact no-one really cares about your post count, and if everyone posted every time they hit a land mark this placed would be chock-a-block with spam more so than it already it is.

Permabanned
panthro said:
someone tell me what is going on then? :confused:

Nobody cares that you have 1000 posts you see, and it really is kind of lame to start a thread about it.

Hence you'll recieve some form of punishment, which is always fun to watch. :p

Soldato
OP
err..sorry for saying a kind word then. If thats the case, then so be it. Thought I would say something anyway seeing as I never said hello when I first joined. :(

Permabanned
panthro said:
err..sorry for saying a kind word then. If thats the case, then so be it. Thought I would say something anyway seeing as I never said hello when I first joined. :(

Its not because you've posted a "kind word" so don't play that card.

Its because you've started a thread on having 1000 posts, which is basically spam. ;)

Soldato
lol I love it. Being punished for enjoying your 000th posts. :D

Its like we are all a lynch mob looking for someone to hang. "She's a witch, hang her!!"

Back
Top Bottom