Sound Card

Soldato
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Retail (SC-031-CL)
Creative's Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro delivers Xtreme Fidelity audio creation and entertainment to the PC. Its premium quality 116dB SNR DACs deliver unsurpassed audio quality, while the external I/O module includes guitar, microphone and headphone jacks with independent volume controls. Other features include a phono preamp for direct recording from vinyl, with audio clean-up, MIDI I/O, and optical and coaxial digital I/O. Front panel controls give direct access to EAX effects, 24-bit Crystalizer to restore 'sparkle' to recordings, and CMSS-3D for stunning headphone surround and up-mix. Audio Creation Mode features bit-accurate ASIO at multiple sample rates with latency as low as 1ms. With 24-bit Effects, 24-bit SoundFont sampling and 3D MIDI, this is the ultimate in audio quality, connectivity and control for the PC.

- Comprehensive and convenient analogue and digital connectivity with remote control.
- Low latency ASIO, 24-bit effects, 24-bit Sound Font support and 3D MIDI.
- CMSS-3D for incredible surround sound over stereo headphones, plus stereo-to-surround up-mix for headphones and multi-channel speakers.
- 24-bit Crystalizer makes all audio sound better, including MP3/WMA, streaming audio and video, DivX and DVD movies.
- Active Modal Architecture with 'Entertainment', 'Gaming' and 'Audio Creation' modes dedicates the processor 100% to the task at hand, with an easy-to-use interface for each mode.
- Perfect partner for high-end Creative speakers and peripherals.

Price: £193.82 Including VAT at 17.5%

Job done :)

Associate
Side note: if you don't game, you may want to look at the EMU 1212. The Elite Pro is a more versatile card, but you are basically paying an extra £50 or so, for gaming support.

Back
Top Bottom