Post Office Open Tomorrow?

Soldato
I asked this question earlier and got shouted at by people from the forum lol.

Well, it isnt open tommorow, as i found a number and rang them.

And it is open Saturday??

- Denic

Soldato
seaviewuk said:
Well if you rang them didn't you ask???

But, as stated above. Yes it is open this Saturday.

I asked them if it was opened on Friday, not Saturday.

But now i see its open Saturday, i can get my parcel delivered :)

- Denic

Associate
What about special delivery when will that come if I ordered something yesterday and should have come today but there was a problem with the order which they informed me of will it come tuesday at the earliest?

Soldato
tom26 said:
What about special delivery when will that come if I ordered something yesterday and should have come today but there was a problem with the order which they informed me of will it come tuesday at the earliest?

Well, is the delivery is next day, you should get it Tuesday mate.

- Denic

Associate
evil.jelly said:
Is CityLink delivering tomorrow? Or are they closed on friday also?

I doubt it - we use parceline at work who are not operating tomorrow - saturday deliveries will happen on saturday but any normal deliveries will be delivered on Tuesday as normal. I would assume that Citylink would be the same

Soldato
OP
tom26 said:

Sometimes RMSD post dispatched on Friday arrives on Saturday, but they don't guarantee it, so if your order was sent out today, it may arrive on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom