Can we have an OcUK Forum pen please Mr Spie?

Soldato
dmpoole said:
A bit of maths here.
I go the shop tomorrow and buy 30,000 pens at 99p + vat and I sell them on for £1.17 + a bargain £2 p&p.
I slap them in an envelope with a first class stamp and I'm quids in.

they will cost you more like 30p

Permabanned
"the OcUK Multi-Colour LED Pen is a must have for anyone who loves to impress"

omg i must have one, everyone will love adore and admire me for having an ocuk pen!! :D :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
Takhisis said:
I would if it were in black ;)

but then any pics would probably give you nightmares :(

1) Are you female or are you talking about 'your bird'?

2) Are you the girl on the right hand side of your sig, or is that 'your bird'?

either way, the bird in the sig is hot so i don't think it would result in nightmares

Associate
cleanbluesky said:
1) Are you female or are you talking about 'your bird'?

2) Are you the girl on the right hand side of your sig, or is that 'your bird'?

either way, the bird in the sig is hot so i don't think it would result in nightmares

1) I am female
2) I am in my sig
The sig pic was about 5 years and 3 stone ago so nightmares are still a high probability

and I'm actually blushing - thank you for that compliment, since weight gain I don' get all that many :o

Soldato
OP
Takhisis said:

That's really interesting - personally when a girl puts on weight it doesn't change my attitude towrads them... there are so many women I know that think in a similar way to that it would be worth a thread in its own right... also I think that there are a lot of very slim girls who would look better with some weight on...

Soldato
LOL! Thats not a bad idea actually, you could put a massive flag outside your house that says "OCUK Forum pwns all". Just to show off :p

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
That's really interesting - personally when a girl puts on weight it doesn't change my attitude towrads them... there are so many women I know that think in a similar way to that it would be worth a thread in its own right... also I think that there are a lot of very slim girls who would look better with some weight on...

holy derailment!

i agree completely with both points there!

i'll see if i can get a gall i know to do the thong posing, though there would be nothing above or below the thong really in picture... i dont have any friends that willing haha ;)

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:

Being a stick insect is not attractive at all; not at all.

Looks are just the ticket on your first impression before you get to know someone anyhow.

Permabanned
Sanzy said:
yes you did

No, I didn't.

I said I think he would get into trouble for doing it. I didn't say he was nor accuse him.

You're reading it as though I said something along the lines of. "You shouldn't be making money off the back of OCUK."

Soldato
I'm expecting one to arrive tomorrow. I'll post pics up when it comes. :) Can't wait.

And yes, I know it's only a pen, but I keep meaning to get one every time I order something. This time I remembered.

Back
Top Bottom