MDA Compact or W800i on Flext?

Associate
as per title, which would you recommend?

I'm veering towards the MDA as it seems to offer a lot more, but the W800i isnt as bulky.

and is it just me or do t-mobile shops have no stock at the moment? all they have got avaiable are the basic handsets!

Caporegime
ive got both, tho not on flext.

w800i is great for a small phone, i wish that the compact had a speaker and radio.
compact is great if you will use it. if your a text freak then forget it tbh.

blairw said:
I have the w800i and when i get my t-mobile staff tarriff itll be a mda of some sort for me

where do you work?

Soldato
I work in the link too, but i'm 18 so it's all good :D

I'm waiting for the Vario 2 to come out, which i will get on Flext £17.50, erm i mean Flext 35 :D

Got a w800i on O2, just want another contract :D

Andy

Soldato
Aruffell said:
I work in the link too, but i'm 18 so it's all good :D

I'm waiting for the Vario 2 to come out, which i will get on Flext £17.50, erm i mean Flext 35 :D

Got a w800i on O2, just want another contract :D

Andy

Why do you want another tariff? When only the other week you was asking about more benefits to help you and your family? Admitedly i know this is because you cant get the work hours you want so its no fault of your own :) but..................

Surely another contract would be the last thing u need?

Soldato
Gavin said:
Why do you want another tariff? When only the other week you was asking about more benefits to help you and your family? Admitedly i know this is because you cant get the work hours you want so its no fault of your own :) but..................

Surely another contract would be the last thing u need?

Got a pay rise and a lot more hours so i'm a happy bunny.

I get half price line rental in a few weeks anyway so it's not going to cost me much at all.

My o2 bill is coming in at £60+ every month.

Andy

Man of Honour
Stephen7372 said:
ooh tell me about the staff tarriff how cheap is that, just curious :D

currently 1000 on-net mins, 30 x-net minutes, 10 Picture Messages, 12mb GPRS allowances, which is, if I remember...free :D or £2 (one of those 2 anyway) soon to change though ;)

Back
Top Bottom