Me doing something funny

Soldato
Right tonight at 10:30 i finished my shift and was riding home, and about 200 yards i saw a yorkshire terrier it was really small so must have been a puppy and know one was around so i knew its lost. So i got off my bike making noises and saying come here baby. The poor thing looked really scarred and ran off really fast so i gave chase on my bike.
It was a pretty big chase as well he was running across buisy roads. He then took a turn down a dark path that goes to some security building place. I lost the dog i couldnt see him anywhere and i was walking around trying to find him and i had the help of theses security lights lighting up my path. I then decided to give up and then i realised i shouldnt be here and i looked sraight up at the cameras and got out my backpack a pad and pen and wrote on there why i was there and pointing the pad at the camera :p

Im thinking of going again down there just to speak to some security dude just to make sure he knows, what should i do?

Soldato
haha. I thought you were going to say you were talking to the dog and acting really stupid with it and the owner was just camoflaged (sp) or out of sight and heard you. I actually would have felt good if that was the case because a farmer once caught me talking really funny to his cow! :D I was so embarassed I just said hello and ran away once I spotted him lol.

Soldato
OP
The silly thing is that it wasnt my dog and i went off as if it was my own :p
im gonna get flamed now for being a buisy boddy or just bad spelling :p

Back
Top Bottom