• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia 7900 availability.

Caporegime
OP
egt said:
Typical cry of innocence, tbh.

This thread was created to stir up trouble, simple as.

I suggest the mods should lock it.

Good job you're not a mod then, with your judgement. ;)

The only reason this thread would stir up trouble is from people like your good self and the other contentious folks who turn it into trouble, when was fanboyism even mentioned until a few posts down? 75% of the people posting including Gbbo had no problem with it, it's only when the fanboys arrive a thread turns into a kiddy weeing contest and the tone goes rapidly downhill, and unfortunately on this forum that is a frequent occurrence.

Oh well...

Last edited:
Permabanned
egt said:
Typical cry of innocence, tbh.

This thread was created to stir up trouble, simple as.

I suggest the mods should lock it.

I don't see that mate. I think you have read into it wrongly. The Thread starter was only posting his feelings etc.

Caporegime
As i said in another thread, stop complaining they are in stock, who cares if they don't have XFX/BFG on em, you can buy one today and have it delivered tomorrow, but no it hasn't got XFX/BFG on it so you won't buy them, you'll just come and post on here whinging that they are not in stock, short supply, you been waiting 2x weeks etc... when you can clearly see that they are in stock, if your not buying them its YOUR fault no one elses.

egt

egt

Associate
Richdog said:
Amusing how this time its Nvidia having a criminally low shortage of 7900's after release...

Strange things amuse you. Gibbo has already stated that they have them in stock.

Richdog said:
ATI were slated for this rather viciously a while back if you remember

Ati were slated for the paper launch. Totally pointless thread designed to cause trouble.

Caporegime
OP
egt said:
Strange things amuse you. Gibbo has already stated that they have them in stock.

*sigh* and the rest of the UK webstores? Is OCUK representative of the entire world? Are you saing there is no widespread stock shortage and The INQ is just making things up?

Hmm let me think about that a minute...

Last edited:
Permabanned
I just prefer XFX. I like the brand etc. Nothing wrong in buying what you want! Also, another reason i want an XFX is that i have seen them for a superb price. Just waiting for stock to come in!

Caporegime
OP
lol me and two friends ordered from there and got fed up with the constant delays so we all cancelled and they paid the extra and got Gainwards from OCUK instead. :)

Soldato
Gonna jump in and agree with EGT here. Theres a big difference between releasing benchmarks to the public and only being able to supply a limited ammount.

At least people have been able to buy some GTX's.

I remember people waiting months for the x800xt's to come into stock after the benchmarks.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OK to stop the screaming we now have 100 of the BFG 7900 GTX in stock as well. :D

So come on get your cards, we have plenty of product in stock from a good range of manufacturers and there is ample to go round. :)

Caporegime
OP
Gibbo said:
Hi there

OK to stop the screaming we now have 100 of the BFG 7900 GTX in stock as well. :D

So come on get your cards, we have plenty of product in stock from a good range of manufacturers and there is ample to go round. :)

Is this batch going to be the last for a while or will there now be a steady stream coming in? My cousin wants to buy one but won't be able to till next month. :)

OcUK Staff
Richdog said:
Is this batch going to be the last for a while or will there now be a steady stream coming in? My cousin wants to buy one but won't be able to till next month. :)

For OcUK we have a steady stream but other Etailors in the UK gets odds and ends here and there.

OcUK should now have GTX product in stock unless of course demand further increases.

Also for those with XFX backorders we shipped quite a few backorders out today and more will be shipping out this week.

Associate
Richdog said:
Dear complete and utter plonker who needs to think before he posts,

90% of my video cards have always been Nvidia, and I loved them, so I can hardly be accuse of being an ATI fanbiy. As has been said, this was just to highlight that ATI aren't the only ones this happens to, and people were very quick to jump all over ATI when it happened to them, and indeed it has been used as ammunition for a long while.

I'm not a fanboy to any company, I just have the ability to look at a situation objectively unlike 80% of people on here who cry "fanboy" the moment someone actually looks at two sides of a story.

Oh dear complete and utter plonker who needs to read my posts again before he goes of on one :rolleyes:

I never once called YOU a fanboy, so do not call me a plonker.

Anyway its a happy ending because there's loads of GTX's in stock :)

Caporegime
OP
CaSh_MoNeY said:
Oh dear complete and utter plonker who needs to read my posts again before he goes of on one :rolleyes:

I never once called YOU a fanboy, so do not call me a plonker.

Anyway its a happy ending because there's loads of GTX's in stock :)

I'm sorry are you blind? So who wrote this?

CaSh_MoNeY said:
Congrats on making a fanboy thread...

lol...

Marshy said:
I dread to think what the outcome would be if ATI & Nvidia made handbags!!! :D

There'd be casualties, severe casualties. :D

Just a shame you constantly have to be on the defensive on this forum... kind of ruins the atmosphere in this section.

Soldato
eternity said:
Has anyone had a dispatch E-Mail for any of the XFX GeForce 7900 GTX 512MB XXX Edition's?

I'd be curious to know this as I've got an order in with another e-tailer for one of these. With a view to getting another next month. So need to know what availability is like & whether it's worth putting in a pre-order with OcUK.

Back
Top Bottom