nice fan

Associate
anybody seen this

48124i12yh.jpg

do ya think that big fan will give cool temperatures?

Last edited:
Soldato
It certainly stands out. Looks quite similar to the Aerocool Aeroengine, but the fan is higher up, it looks better low down like on the Aerocool. Drive bay covers are quite nice, would be better in black though.
I hate the case window..... If I have a case window I want to be able to see through it, not have my view obscured by 2 great big fans with tubing coming off of them. PLus the fan cover is yuck.

Some nice ideas but not anywhere near as good as it could have been.

Associate
PinkFloyd said:
It certainly stands out. Looks quite similar to the Aerocool Aeroengine, but the fan is higher up, it looks better low down like on the Aerocool. Drive bay covers are quite nice, would be better in black though.
I hate the case window..... If I have a case window I want to be able to see through it, not have my view obscured by 2 great big fans with tubing coming off of them. PLus the fan cover is yuck.

Some nice ideas but not anywhere near as good as it could have been.

*Has an Aerocool

Yeh it looks identicle to the fan on my case, seems to be quite nice and not too loud.

Soldato
I really do not see why there is this trend in the non lan gaming case market at the moment, for cooling a Eclipse or Stacker will blow a 40040450404040mm fan away, everytime, at less noise.

What happens if one of these fans fails :confused:

The companies have no customer service, they are not ATX conforming parts so direct replacements are not available.

Doubt you will see any of these cases in 5 years time looking new.

Soldato
Yewen said:
I really do not see why there is this trend in the non lan gaming case market at the moment, for cooling a Eclipse or Stacker will blow a 40040450404040mm fan away, everytime, at less noise.
lmao :p

Especially the new stacker with room for 349848384 fans :o

Soldato
Just got up after 15 hours sleep so mashed the numpad instead of finding out if it was 140mm or 160mm, but its probably 162mm so that 160mm industrial fans wont work knowing Icute.

They think of everything them; oh its bust, buy a new one.

superpc said:
Best way to improve the looks of that case is to set it on fire and run over it with a car!! :D

You said what I wanted to; but couldnt.

Back
Top Bottom