Say something nice about the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Doctor.Bob

A really nich person to deal with. sold me a few things in MM and even sent me some free bits without me asking :D

Also he is a Dr and we need more of them:)

Good luck in the exams m8

Associate
Originally posted by sik
Doctors/Medical Students save peoples lives, what's more nice than that?

:)

And he lives in Prauge - Ooooerr!

Sik afaik, is one member that has a kewl sense of humour on these boards! made me chuckle a few time.

Keeps GD alive! :)

Keep the good postin up!

Ed

Permabanned
Well i must say im more of a lurker rather than a spammer:p

But i think most of the regular posters are great, i esp look out for posts by myb, lopez,twfox,blueboy in motors,rotty,big kev,jazz,mephesto,silverpaw,dtab,gilly and and countless other in sports, i look out for posts by gurdas(can u belive this guys is still at school wise beyond his years!!), kanes, i may not agree with what he has to say,but he makes me chuckle every now and then, i think the most i have ever been involved in the forums was the election (which i won:p) which was a lot of fun debating in SC, peeps like dirtydog,mad_bandit,custor,scousegit,baldog,sedm1000 all in sc make that an interesting place to read.

Thats what ace about these forum, all the folks who have been here some, really make this a special community to belong to.

sik

sik

Permabanned
May not have the best typing skills (learn to use comma's boy!) but you can count on him to have a great arguement with or just talk to.

You can change your footer now mate, we won.

:)

Permabanned
Dont do comma`s today on an anti-comma march:p plus im still in mega rage mode after the mancs cheated there way to a win:mad:

Ps that footers stayin, its to commorate the fine victory lol;)

Ahh sod it im livin in the past too much!!the pug is back

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
ah wohoo, great guy. Our views are frighteningly similar, he came up with some fantastic debating in the election which resulted in our party winning, not only by a little bit, but pretty much SMASHING all the other parties, especially the righties:)

Sik, very smart young lad, his design view is fantastic, always interests me and I look forward to improving all the ideas he throws at me:D

btw, to the donnies, we are still waiting for our election winning avatar:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom