Which charging method for X360 controller?

Soldato
Standard AA rechargables. Can swap out the batteries when they need charging so no downtime / playing with a fugly wire. Plus the batteries can be used in other devices as well. I love rechargables :)

Soldato
lol there are 360s everywhere now, just you get some silly companies that charge silly prices to make out there is still a shortage... ;) look about and im sure you can find one in most places for the right price.

i would go for play and charge imo

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Myself and a mate bagged a premium each in Manchester, they had loads in stock :p

I am using rechargeables at the moment, seem to be doing fine. I might get a play and charge though, just in case :)

Soldato
Your in the states aren't you 6th? Surprised you couldnt find a Premium over there, you can basically walk into anywhere here now and get one.

To answer your question, I'd go with the quick charge kit and an extra battery pack so you can just swap them over when one runs down.

Caporegime
It took my brother in Canada near enough 3-4 months before he could get his hands on a premium xbox360 out there. In fact he drove over to the states to pick one up, remember him telling me. But from what he said, there is a shortage of premium 360's in North America at the moment...he got lucky he says.

As for which charging method??, i went for the plug and play option. Yes it has a wire but so what...its not like its intrusive or anything and plus you get a good length of cable so u dont have to sit so close to the 360 itself.

Associate
I'm still using the batteries that came with my controllers but I've got loads of NiMH batteries around. I ain't paying the premium for a battery pack and a cable to charge it!

Associate
If you have a Walmart, Target, Best Buy close by, talk to the games/electronics department and ask when they get shipments in. In my area they came in about once a week, and Walmart and Target would tell me ahead of time when they were putting them on the shelves. Worked for me and that was 3 months ago.

Soldato
OP
2.5 hours of hunting and I finally found somewhere with a Premium in stock \o/

So I bought a premium, and 2 play and change kits. Waiting at home I'd already got a 12 month Live subscription (should I have received a free month with the premium??), another wireless controller, wifi adapter, Fight Night 3 and I'm hoping PGR3 will turn up on Saturday.

\o/

"aka 6thElement" on Live should anyone be interested :p

Back
Top Bottom