Just been burgled

Soldato
Come home from a few hours out to find the car in my backyard has had it's bonnet spray painted with 3 sets of initials. On closer inspection of the area, they've used a can of primer from my shed. :mad:

I've heard voices down my back lane and had a look. There is a policeman there with 5 kids, he's waiting for backup.

The little little darlings have spray painted racist graffiti and their initials on the back of one of the the shops here. They got the wrong one, the kebab shop (with rear facing CCTV) is next door. :rolleyes:

They taken my cans and bottles of polish & laquor, etc and just poured it on the ground, my roll of polishing cloth has rolled out on the ground and is covered in crap. My stonechip gun, tubs of filler, etc are all spread out on the ground in the back lane, totalled.

They've done damage & trashed tools, etc to the value of just over 200 quid. SOCO have taken photos, a local guy recorded the incident on his camera phone and has given a copy to the polce, i've given my statement and the police have gone, now i get to tidy up the mess. :mad:

Due to it being a bank holiday they are shorthanded and can't actually take the kids into the cells right now, if they do they wil be 5 officers down on the street for the next 5/6 hours, so it does make sense. The kids have been "reported" for the crimes (burglary, racial criminal damage) and will be called into the station over the next 24 hours to give statements.

The officers were honest, they don't know what will happen after that as things are always tricky when dealing with juveniles.

Really impressed :(

self moderated ;)

Last edited:
Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Disguised swearing isn't much better either....needs to be starred out completely.

Sorry to hear that though :(

Nix

Nix

Soldato
That's pretty pathetic of them. I hope they get some harsh punishment.

Is your project okay?

Who's gonna be paying for the replacement of the tools?

Soldato
Little *****! :mad:

Kids these days (yes, the 'oh they're so cute' 10 year olds) have no bloody respect.

I ended up telling one of the turks next door to my dads' to **** off back to his own country. :o

I'm not racist but that's how mad the little sods make me.

Soldato
agw_01 said:
Little *****! :mad:

Kids these days (yes, the 'oh they're so cute' 10 year olds) have no bloody respect.

I ended up telling one of the turks next door to my dads' to **** off back to his own country. :o

I'm not racist but that's how mad the little sods make me.

bring back the stocks I say!

Man of Honour
AthlonTom said:
Gash - I wonder why the Police are shorthanded today? Its not like less crime is commited just because its a Monday!

It's a bank holiday and swathes of drunken people are out on the town, inevitably leading to 2 pints and a fight games. They have to be watched as closely as possible.

Thats why they will be shorthanded today.

Soldato
Sorry to hear that mate! Man in this was in the country where I was born (Bulgaria) these kids would get some nice head bashing.

Permabanned
I say strap them to a deckchair backwards and take out divine keyboard justice on them. No lube.

But seriously...Downer, dude. Hope things get sorted.

*n

Back
Top Bottom