Battlefield 2 vs Counterstrike 1.6

Associate
ive been playing counterstrike for years and have recently purchased bf2 - just wondering if i could get peoples opinions on which game they prefer to play

Associate
ATM BF2, dunno how its going to pan out long-term though, maybe ill get bored of BF2 and return to CS, cant see it happening any time soon though tbh.

Man of Honour
Depends, CS1.6 for the tight community I'm in, (whenever I do get back round to playing it), not really played enough BF2 to enjoy it enough, and couldn't get into it enough to pull me away from 1.6.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I'm not sure if you could really compare them personally. If nothing else, the discrepacy with the age of the two games makes it a bit unfair.

Caporegime
as posted above

the 2 are 2 completely different animals

for a start you never have to wonder in CS how much armour is on the map. as that will dictate what kit you play. in CS you grab a gun and off you go.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Having over 800 hours logged on BF2 i think it's safe to say i prefer BF2. :D
I do like a bit of Source but BF2 just offers so much more.

BF2 winners hands down. :cool:

Associate
BF2 over ANY cs game, cs is just too boring and i can only stomach it for a very small amount of time. the romance with BF2 though will surely come to an end as soon as EA give up on it and follow the god awful looking 2142, but it is EA afterall, i think someone mentioned it before on here somewhere, batlefield2 2007 :rolleyes:

Soldato
Well I just realised that I stopped playing CS:S completely when I got BF2 in summer. Tried to make a comeback but the game just seemed too basic. It's still fun for occasional bash but community on random servers is even worse than the one on BF2 while I can always bite back, I didn't quite join so I can make a counter argument for the "** mama" joke you just made. I do like it when you have genuinely fun open sided games, but in a lot of cases the game ends up being a suicidal rush against the big guns while you pack nothing but a pistol.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Most time spent in one session of CS1.6 for me was 12hrs one day last year :o Great fun though :)
I could never really get into BF2 for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom