Pinball Fantasies

Associate
Was just looking for a good pinball game the other day when I found this:

http://www.futurepinball.com/

Its free and really well done and has loads of tables. I know its not new but I figured some people here may not have seen it. Try the table "Sonic 2", its cool.

I have very found memories of playing "Pinball Fantasies" on my old Amiga 1200, I found a downloadable version (legal) on the web but I couldn't get it to run on XP (its an old DOS game) :/ Can be downloaded here .

Anyone know a way to get this working, or if there is an updated version that will work on a modern PC? I really fancy a game on Party Land (F-F-F-Five Million!)

Man of Honour
Trimbo said:
Was just looking for a good pinball game the other day when I found this:

http://www.futurepinball.com/

Its free and really well done and has loads of tables. I know its not new but I figured some people here may not have seen it. Try the table "Sonic 2", its cool.

I have very found memories of playing "Pinball Fantasies" on my old Amiga 1200, I found a downloadable version (legal) on the web but I couldn't get it to run on XP (its an old DOS game) :/ Can be downloaded here .

Anyone know a way to get this working, or if there is an updated version that will work on a modern PC? I really fancy a game on Party Land (F-F-F-Five Million!)

Buy an Amiga 1200, buy a copy of the AGA Version and then play.

Or - possibly cheaper - Buy a CD32 and the CD version. ;)

Still got both of mine and love Pinball Dreams/Fantasies/Illusions :D Although Captive 2: Liberation is taking up a lot of my time at the moment....still...

Simon/~Flibster

Last edited:
Associate
Last time I checked my Pinball Fantasies box was covered in mould :( The Amiga worked fine except the my Blizzard1230 expansion's memory had died. I could Loadwb but my didn't have enough memory to run my HD install of it.

Man of Honour
Trimbo said:
I have very found memories of playing "Pinball Fantasies" on my old Amiga 1200, I found a downloadable version (legal) on the web but I couldn't get it to run on XP (its an old DOS game) :/ Can be downloaded here.
Link doesn't work?

Pinball series on Amiga was great :cool:

Man of Honour
There is a reason why the link was removed - see if you can figure it out?

Has something to do with copyright...

Also has something else to do with the complete illegality of Abandonware...

Can anyone spot it?

Simon/~Flibster

Commissario
Can people stop posting links to download sites.

Most so called abandonware is anything but - just because it's currently not being released does absolutely zero to negate the status of it's copyright.

There are a few "abandonware" games that the original publishers/programmers have made available as freeware, but they are relatively few and far between.

Soldato
used to go round a friends house and spend hours trying to break highscores on pinball dreams (nightmare table i think it was called) was our favourite. She'd control the left flipper and me the right, those were the days :p

Back
Top Bottom