• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New build - no display

Zed

Zed

Associate
Hi guys,

Just competed a new build and have a Powercolor GTO16 connected to an Asus A8R-MVP. I am unable to get any display on my LG Flatron.

I have check that the card is plugged in tightly. I have plugged the monitor into the DVI-CRT plug. No joy. I then tried the S-Video to RCA connector to try and get a screen on my TV. No joy. :confused:

Monitor green light comes on but screen remains blank. Does the TV need to be set up via software?

Do you think the card is faulty?

Please give some advise as I am quite frustrated. :mad:

Thanks

Soldato
i have experienced a similar thing, i wasnt getting a boot bleep on my 17" flatron analog. i took the build into my other room with my viewsonic 924 19" DVI and got a startup bleep and bios on screen. but saying that the pc is now not working and cant get anything out of it :mad:

Back
Top Bottom